Maplewood Senior Living Employee Reviews in Norwalk, CT

Dining Room Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 7, 2019
I love working at Maplewood I enjoy working with the residents.there family are very happy that there parents are in good hands.I treat them with respect I cut there food, I have been there almost 7 years . I am also tri lingual that helps with our Tour .
Employees were not working together as well as they should
Resident Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 12, 2018
Too many people had titles that they assumed they were all had to boss the rsa’s and it created an atmosphere of everybody being somebody ‘s boss.
RSA’s worked hard and yet it seemed they never do it right. It caused a lot of stress and animosity that was overlooked by management. And favoritism played too.
fun and upbeat work enviorment
Head Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 8, 2018
each day is approach with positive attitude with coworkers and energizing team work with much accomplishment. in timely and efficient manner. with much communication
fun place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 12, 2016
it's a good place to work, coworker are friendly and helpful. the best part about this job is that you meat different clients and different culture. and that's one of the thing that makes it enjoyable for me
Terrible Management..... Horrible Director
Maintenance Director (Former Employee) –  Norwalk CTApril 21, 2014
Horrible Director learned later on the she got FIRED. To bad that the owners did not listen to me sooner before that very poor management skills director was Fired. She made so many enemies with in the staff employees were quitting just because they did not want to deal with such an inexperienced ED she showed favoritism, talked down to employees in a condescending way. When I reported all of it to her supervisor nothing were done about it. Until they opened their eyes and fired her. It was a shame because I would have stayed their was doing a good job.
Pros
Careing CEO very nice guy
Cons
poor management Horrible Director