Marathon Health Employee Reviews

So much potential
Clinical Staff (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 14, 2018
In my humble opinion there should be more staff support for improving your health coaching skills, since that is one of the main pillars of the organization and most employees come in lacking in this department. Having all employees take a course for Motivational Interviewing in not adequate.

The CEO and staff at Winooski seem outstanding, it's the "supervisory staff" at the satellite clinics that can often bring the quality of the organization down. Supervisors should be rated on their willingness to "live the mission", by the staff that work with them and vice versa.
Growing pains
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2018
Marathon is a good overall company but as they grow they are becoming top heavy and have lost some focus on the mission they state. As they have added more primary care centers instead of wellness centers the mission and goals get muddy.
Pros
benefits for part time
Cons
micro management
Committed to the Core of Changing Healthcare!
Proud Ambassador (Current Employee) –  VermontMay 7, 2018
I love coming to work! We have the chance to do great work with great people--changing lives. It's an honor to work here. People are smart, engaged and deeply caring. Definitely a culture where I can bring my best self to work.
Pros
Mission Driven!
Cons
Changing lives ain't easy--this is hard work!
Peaceful and fun place to work.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PAApril 30, 2018
Love Marathon!

I work part time in a clinic setting. I just love the place, the patients are great and the cooworks are fantastic. Overall best place to work.
Pros
Over time
Cons
N/a
Great place to work. My peers and patients were wonderful
Corporate Health and Wellness- AllMedical (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCFebruary 25, 2018
I loved working in wellness clinic. I had time to spend with my patients and could address multiple issues during an appointment. I would recommend this organization to my peers.
Excellent company with a great vision
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Winooski, VTAugust 17, 2017
Overall the company was an excellent environment. It seemed that some departments were run better than others. There was a lot of pressure on some managers to deliver, but they did a good job not passing it on to employees.
Pros
great mission statement and company values
Cons
Pressure
Great employer!
Worker's Comp Case Manager for City of Chattanooga (Current Employee) –  Winooski, VTApril 2, 2017
Marathon is the best employer I have ever had. The work environment is positive and we all worked together to help patients achieve positive health goals.
Pros
Great pay, benefits. Support from company.
Hard work and some play
Training and Learning Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winooski, VTMarch 12, 2017
Truly patient focused and everyone is passionate about such. Everyone's goal is to best serve our patients and our customers by providing them with resources and support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marathon Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2