Marathon Staffing

Marathon Staffing Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative10 reviews
United States10 reviews
Featured review
Marathon Staffing selected this as a representative review
Clients are great! Fun jobs .. Something new all the time. Management is Great. They are alway available if yoy need them. Its like family environment.
March 25, 2019
Thank you so much for your 5 star review on all 5 sections ! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are always thrilled when our team members are happy and enjoy their job. We are so very happy that you feel that it's like a family environment. We credit our success and reputation for having team members like you !
Excellent atmosphere, great place to met exciting people, very professional office location and agreeable pay. Pay checks were always on time. They were always able and willing to provide a professional reference.
November 25, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review Marathon Staffing and also for your 5 star review, that is what we strive for ! Best of luck in your future endeavors.
I was at the hospital and I had a week off because I was sick the day I have to go back they fired me 5 minutes before my shift I was ready and on my car when they called
November 11, 2019
Please call me so that we can talk about your review because I am not aware of this situation at Marathon Staffing in Leominster. Please call Colleen (978)748-4016.
The position was a temporary assignment. Excellent training for position hired for. There was some confusion on shift times, but was quickly remedied.
Pros
Excellent training.
Cons
Short term assignment
November 18, 2019
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing.We are thrilled to hear that the training was excellent and happy that the confusion was remedied quickly. Best of luck in the future !
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I worked out of the Tempe, AZ branch and the manager was horrible when it came time to pay me I had no direct deposit set up. I had to chase my paycheck after it was promise to be delivered to me. My W-2 was never mailed out so I had to call corporate in Massachusetts to retrieve my 2018 tax information and request a second copy. The staffing agency offers low paying positions for mediocre employment. I worked for a call center briefly that hired people off the street that were unprofessional and petty and had a lot a street mentality of a thug personality. Low class employer and people they hired. I worked this position hoping it would be easy & fun to answer call for Maricopa County election time but the employer/trainer didn't care how the contract employees behave which doesn't make any sense but it did seem the position had a high turnover. I learned my lesson if the position pays low then you are going to worked with low class individuals. Doesn't excuse losing my W-2 & not getting paid on time.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Pay is not enough and no chance for advancement.
February 18, 2019
Thank you for your review. I would really like to talk to you about your review. Please reach out to me if you would like, contact Colleen at (978)748-4016.I would like to know the circumstances as to why you say you had to chase your pay. We have been in business over 30 years, have a great reputation and paying our team members is our top priority.

Perhaps you changed your address and that's why you didn't get your W-2, because they were all mailed out and they have to be mailed out by a certain date by law.

We do not hire people right off the street, there is a hiring process in place. We help people get jobs and we do not discriminate the social classes of any human being.
I would drop any job to work with marathon ,the pay was great you received bonus you have an opportunity to learn about a different culture the team was great
August 17, 2018
Thank you for your rave review of Marathon Staffing, we love to hear this ! This is what we strive to hear.We are happy you enjoyed your assignment , the team, and the opportunity. It's always great to learn about other cultures. Best of luck in the future !
A typical day is working nonstop,workplace culture is mixed, the hardest part is waiting for work to come in the enjoyable part is lots of hours lots of pay
August 16, 2017
Thank you for your review ! We are thrilled that you are happy. Please call the office frequently to check on new positions we may have.
this company does not have much work and when you do work their not organize and they don't pay enough for certain assignments but when I do I enjoy the learning about different cultures and organizations I met a lot of people throughout the continent
Pros
most of the assignments are local
Cons
under paid and over worked
August 16, 2017
Thank you for your review ! We are sorry you feel this way. Thank you for your feedback. We get new assignments all the time, so please call us if we can be of assistance in the future ! Best of luck !
Caterers prepare and serve large amounts of food at events. Their duties include creating menus, handling special requests, working on mobile food preparation stations, ensuring that health and safety regulations are respected and setting tables also for the custumer to be happy.
You are rushed to start and it is not that caring for employees
The Company is very helpful and direct with what type of jobs they have available and try to help get more hours for you!! I totally enjoyed working with the staff from there and hope that I can continue my relationship working with them when they're handling events out in the OC.