Marathon Staffing

Marathon Staffing Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer12 reviews
United States12 reviews
Featured review
Marathon Staffing selected this as a representative review
Clients are great! Fun jobs .. Something new all the time. Management is Great. They are alway available if yoy need them. Its like family environment.
March 25, 2019
Thank you so much for your 5 star review on all 5 sections ! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are always thrilled when our team members are happy and enjoy their job. We are so very happy that you feel that it's like a family environment. We credit our success and reputation for having team members like you !
I need better pay and hours. Was not satisfied wirh 10 an hr and long hours away from home. My job was tiring and strenuous and i didnt get much of a reward out of it at the end of the pay period.
May 4, 2020
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing and for taking the time to write it ! If you're still looking for work, please check in with the office to see what other positions may be available.best of luck in the future.
Marathon is a great employer , pay is good as well.. The company has great and reasonable policies that any employee should be happy to follow,and mgmt is great..
March 3, 2020
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing and also for taking the time to do it ! Thank you for all the compliments ! Thank you for having been a team member, it is because of people like you that make us successful. Best of luck in the future.
Marathon staffing is a really good company to help you get a job /placement the interview process wasn't to stressful and once you're hired they call you into work pretty quickly.
November 25, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review Marathon Staffing. We are constantly working on ways to de-stress the on-boarding process. Glad to hear it's working and thank you for being a part of our team !
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
When u walk in at first thay are nice after that they pick each pick there favert 1. If iny1 of the ladys or guys in marathon staffing dont like u each of them turn coat on u and wont give u work.If u can find work iny where else goo there
Pros
They only care 4 themselves
Cons
They have there favorts.
September 25, 2019
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing. Please call me to discuss your review and why you feel this way because it is in everyone's favor to place as many team members as we can( for you, for our client, and for Marathon).
Thank you,Colleen (978)748-4016.
They have you fill out availability form but do not use it.
If something comes up and you call in or call with an issue and leave a message they don't check their messages and then call with a bad attitude.

If you call in sick more than twice they stop calling you for jobs
September 25, 2019
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing. We certainly understand that things come up and people call in sick but if it becomes a reoccurring issue, that is a separate concern. Best of luck in the future.
safe and clean environment easy to work with understanding bosses, employees are easy and friendly to work with. Sponsor's were very friendly andaay to speak with great working experience.
good place to work as a side job very flexible and it just a temporary job and what I like about this job is they send you to different places to work so it more like you have a lot of experience of doing difference things
April 25, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to send your review. You are right, you do get a lot of experience doing different things and going to different locations. Marathon is happy that you like your job and we thank you for being a part of our team. We appreciate you !
Drier Operator and Quality Control (Former Employee) – Columbia, SC – March 8, 2018
The work environment is wet and cold. You have to be an individual that can be aggressive at times just to be able to get your job done and get product on the line to get processed so you can keep line moving without getting any down time. My supervisor was a great supervisor only the day shift manager was straight up, (you get it.)I didn't lose my job due to neglect, other than the maximum allowed number of points that I was allowed got maxed out. So ultimately, I lost my job due to point system. Other than the point system I wouldn't have lost my job.
April 25, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review ! Please contact me so we can discuss this further.

Colleen, HR Manager, (978)748-4016.
We had to make plastic totes and boxes. It's very fast paced and you really got to pay attention to what you are doing are you will mess up and have to go back and rework it.
September 20, 2017
Thank you for your review ! Yes, it can be fast paced sometimes and like any job you do have to pay attention. Good advice and good luck in the future.
I enjoyed the work and atmosphere. It was fast paced line work where I made and packed large plastic storage containers.
Pros
good hours, fast paced work
Cons
too little pay
August 30, 2017
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed the work and the atmosphere.
This position is a good paying job, we hope you found something that you like.
They are a good company to start with, took a while to find jobs but they would often call you to see if you needed a job at times. Direct deposit was easily set up so you could get your money in advance.
August 30, 2017
Thank you for your review. We are happy that it was a good start for you. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Job involved cleaning dorm rooms at Worcester State University. Compensation was good and hours were not bad.