Marathon Staffing

Marathon Staffing Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer8 reviews
United States8 reviews
Quick placement to start entry level. Offer mostly 12 hour shifts, during work days you only have time for work then sleep and it's back to work. Perfect attendance bonus. Most assignments are Spanish speaking culture specific. Feel like odd man out speaking only English. At least they have direct deposit
June 2, 2020
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing and thank you for being a team member, we appreciate you !
They are no matter what, loyal to their loyal employees and of their needs and happiness. Very greatful to be apart of a staffing agency such as this one.
March 23, 2020
Thank you for the 5 star review and for taking the time to do so.Thank you for being a part of our team , we appreciate you and your shout out. We are thrilled that you feel the way that you do, that is what we strive for.
They don’t care if you get sick are of anyone in your family gets sick you will still get fired same day no warnings.
And you only get two 30 mins breaks for a 12 hour shift. If you like working on your feet non-stop for 11 hours this the job for you
November 18, 2019
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing. Please call me to discuss your review, Colleen (978) 748-4016.
You aren’t treated or trained well during the hours of labor. They told me that I had to go in the machine as a temp and stop the congestion. Clearly that was wrong and even noted as a lockout, even went over it at orientation the pay is misleading and the breaks are not sufficiently worth the amount of work being asked. Plenty violations via OSHA. I would hope to see a couple of corporate colleagues thoroughly inspect this environment and interview its employees and temps for the clear difference
Pros
Cons
Management overall
June 4, 2019
Thank you for your review of Marathon Staffing.I would like to talk to you concerning your review. Would you please contact Colleen at (978)748-4016.
I would like to know why you feel that you weren't treated or trained well and would also like to know why you feel the pay is misleading.

Concerning OSHA ,there are very strict guidelines that our client must abide by and safety and compliance is of utmost importance to our client and Marathon Staffing. I hope to hear from you.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
You work 12 hour shifts with two 10min breaks & two 20min breaks. One hour per 12 hours. Insane. Then you cant leave the building AT ALL. Not even for breaks. This is JAIL. No time off for planned things & important family events. The work is easy but cant leave your spot to do anything. Waited 20min to go to bathroom. No air just fans. Worked only 1 day. This is a concentration camp. Also misleading pay.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, cant go outside, hot
March 25, 2019
Thank you for your review. You can not leave during your breaks because you are being paid( still on the clock) for them, and it could be a safety issue if you left the building and something happened to you. The work schedule allows a lot of time off because you only work approximately half of each month. The pay is very good, I would like to know why you found it to be misleading. Please call me if you would, Colleen(978)748-4016. I would love to hear from you.
Unless you have felonies and can’t get a job nowhere else don’t do it. They don’t expect no one to last. If you last longer than 3 months they gone try everything to get rid of you. It’s a waste of time. You’re talented do something else with your life. Not anything against marathon but sterilite definitely not worth the headache
Pros
Money is decent
Cons
Everything else
February 18, 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you feel this way and that you're not happy with your job. I would like to talk to you about your review, we don't want anyone to feel this way, we want our team members to be happy and feel valued. Please contact me if you would like to talk, Colleen (978) 748-4016
Not enuff help on first day of job.I was running 4 machines /robots at once by my self.I tuffed it out my first day and quit.12 hour shift at very fast pace wooped my tail.Great people,wonderful staff.They just expected to much out of me on my first day at the job.
Pros
Decent pay, quick to get hired, friendly workers
Cons
It's hard to keep up with 4 robots by your self on the first day, short breaks, 12hour shifts
August 31, 2017
Thank you for your review. We regret that your first day was tough, thank you for sticking it out ! Thank you for the advice and for taking the time to write your review. Best wishes in the future.
very good temporary service in heip you getting started with sterilite jobs the employees some are good people to work with overall not so bad of a company to work for just dont like working from 7am to 7pm
September 13, 2017
Thank you for your review ! Having a rotating schedule is great and you have a lot of days off aside from working 12 hour shifts. We are happy we could help you.