Marco's Pizza Employee Reviews

Found 1,378 reviews matching the search See all 1,385 reviews
Great
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Swanton, OHDecember 13, 2018
Very good job and people are awesome and management is very well it's fun making pizza and delivering them its an nice mellow and calm environment Clean and we'll kept
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Productive and educational learning experience
Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA 23452December 12, 2018
As a manager in training a typical day would be approximately an 8 hour shift. During my time with this company, I've learned communication skills and how to interact with not only my employees, but with our guests and how to build a strong professional relationship. I've learned great leadership skills where my employees look up to me, and they are not afraid to ask me questions about how to do things or for extra training. My employees want to learn from me which helps our company grow. Management enforces our policy in a well behaved manner. We have meetings to talk about a focus we need to be set on and we all work together to constantly grow. Our workplace is like a family. We help everyone out on the job as well as some formed relationships outside of work, but at the end of the day we always know how to separate business and personal matters. The hardest part about the job is if one person comes into work without their "A game" we all fall behind. What I enjoy most about the job is the people, staff and guests. Our guests love that we always open the door for them on their way out of the building, and our guests always recognize us for our hard work and positive attitudes.
Pros
recognition for hardwork
Cons
no benefits
Great
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, INDecember 12, 2018
Working at Marco's is a great experience. It was fun and face paced. I loved everyone I worked with and all the management was great. If this is something you're interested in Marco's is the best place to work at.
Fun work environment
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTDecember 11, 2018
Marcos is a nice fun paced business that cares a lot about teamwork and persistence. There is good open communication between fellow co workers. The restaurant is really slow during the day, but fast during nighttime.
Pros
free food
Cons
short, rare occuring breaks, low salary
Fast paced and hectic
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Galesburg, ILDecember 10, 2018
A typical day at Marcos included running around the kitchen looking for ingredients making sure you had enough money when going out on a delivery and then coming back to a swamped kitchen because people are being lazy.
Shift Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 9, 2018
It is a lot of work, but the people are great to work with, helpful. Hours are flexible, always the opportunity to pick up shifts. There is room for advancement in the company
Marcos is very good environment to work in
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GADecember 9, 2018
I have worked here for 2 years I have work hard to get we’re I am I am now a shift leader. I love what I do at Marcos my employees make my job so much easier
Pros
Break at anytime
Cons
Not many benefits
Fun work place
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 6, 2018
You should be working where you love. if you do you don't work a single day in you're life. when you have a job you need to work hard not slack at it.
Pros
pizza and discounts
Cons
no benefits
Fun place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INDecember 4, 2018
Good temporary job, but lack of hours and low pay are not suitable for living. Good place to learn how to 'work.' Relaxed, quick-paced environment. I might recommend someone to work here
Productive and fun workplace.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bonaire, GADecember 2, 2018
I learned a lot about the restaurant business. I learned how to be quick and efficient in the workplace. My people skills were also increased while working in that field.
I honestly don't remember
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INDecember 2, 2018
This was my first job, at 15. Therfore, I know nothing about the benefits, if there were any, and I was estatic to receive minimum wage. It's run by teenagers and felons, there's not much you can expect from a pizza place.
A good first job, but not much else
Insider (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHNovember 29, 2018
While Marco's Pizza was a good place to work, it was not one for people who want to advance. There was little one could do to move beyond their position when it came roles outside of their home store.
Hard working group.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INNovember 29, 2018
While working for Marcos, I always felt very valued and welcomed. The team was highly hardworking and mindful of both other team members and the customers we serves. Marcos did an incredible job of making me prepared for my future jobs.
Good part time job
Driver / Crew (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TN 38138November 28, 2018
Fast paced pizza delivery service. I was able to earn good tips and was always busy. Manager very good and focused on the team. Good team work and a fun crew to work with.
good place to work
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 28, 2018
good place to work with all the free food you can handle. pay wasn't very good but its a pizza place. they provide the uniform all you do is show up and slap dough
Productive and a Driving company
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXNovember 28, 2018
My review will not but accurate for most because the location i worked at was opened my family. I had left only because they GM was lazy and did very inappropriate things. But The owner is very passionate about his employees and will jump through hoops for them to succeed in and out of the business.
Pros
Free lunch, Flexible hours, Promotion opportunities
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours
Wonderful place to work for anyone
Anderson - Shift/Hiring/Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 27, 2018
Marcos pizza has helped me refine my management skills and put me in the position to start creating my family. That being said the fact that marcos prefers to hire from outside the company for higher management position can get very frustrating, its for that reason i am attempting to leave the company, as i have hit a wall in the growth i can receive without someone else losing their job.
Excellent Workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 26, 2018
I worked for Marco's for 3 years and still would if it paid more. I was a delivery driver and easily worked up to a manager position. I loved working there.
Meh.
Shift Leader/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 24, 2018
It's not hard, but it isn't glamorous. Pretty easy job, just have to put up with some B.S. every now and then. Overall, I would say it is a very simple "starter job," for high-schoolers.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
weird hours
Fun and busy place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCNovember 21, 2018
Overall, working at Marcos is fairly simple and not a bad job. If you are a student, it is a great beginner job, and you will learn how to deal with customers and perform tasks that keep the company at its best at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marco's Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Marco's Pizza.

Powered by Comparably