Marco's Pizza
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

Marco's Pizza Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Managers were all awesome to work with, they cared about their employees and were hard workers themselves. Overall a very fun job but the low and inconsistent pay for drivers led me to search for other jobs. Would highly recommend to kids in high school (for in store employment)
Pros
Great managers, fun place to work, very nice owner
Cons
Low and inconsistent pay
I personally worked there for a couple months and I was at first happy because it was my first job. The only thing fun was this one co-worker I had. My manager discriminated towards people of color and people suffering from mental illness. Racial slurs were used as a colloquial term with little to no consequences. Managers and supervisors failed to take accountability for mistakes made from the top of the hierarchy. This is a horrible place to work please stay away. I also witnessed many health and sanitation violations. I would highly recommend a food and heath inspector to investigate allegations. The pizza is just as bad as working here.
Pros
Free Drinks, and Free small pizza
Cons
too many to list
When I first started Working there I really enjoyed it. It was a really a great place to work. But I’m the end Not so much. I didn’t get paid near enough for what i was worth. I loved the customers.
Expected to learn quickly and efficiently on the job. A typical day requires multiple different assignments and multitasking assignments from preparing ingredients to tasking orders and serving customers.
I would walk into work and clock in. I would prep food for the rest of the day or the next day. I would also help make pizzas and help customers order.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I would consider working here for a first job. Everyone is friendly and very professional. You get to see how fast you have to go when making pizza and it gives you an idea of what kind of jobs you like.
Pros
Very Nice Working Place
Cons
Hourly pay
I enjoyed making pizzas here but I only got payed minimum wage and as far as I know so did almost everyone else. It overall isn’t a bad job if you get payed more.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Low pay
Before I was even able to start training it took the owner of the store over three weeks to even contact me. Then when I first started working a coustomer gave me a tip and the owner took said too and then explained that they take the tips that the cashiers get and use them to help pay for other things. They also give all the workers the state minimum wage which is $7.25 an hour and the schedules are inconsistent. People who have been working there longer than I struggled to get hours and they gave me as many hours as they could without asking me about my schedule for school.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No breaks, no tips