MARELLI

Production Technician11 reviews
United States11 reviews

hourpaygoodplacepeopledaytimejob

Great Pay and A Few Great People

It's a great company but some co workers get ahead of themselves and think they're management. Some management let favorite employees get away with bullying. Easy work

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay is good. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Production needs & putting up with incompetent line leaders.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The employees are hard workers and most get along.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Getting the lines set up to run and then start production.

MARELLI insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Prejudice place to work!!!

Felt discriminated within the company especially from MANAGEMENT! Very weird and uncomfortable vibes from management not so much of the workers. Shows a lot of favoritism, management is HORRIBLE, would never recommend

Pros

Pay is pretty decent

Cons

Racially profiling/discrimination

Not willing to work with schedules

I was in constant fear of losing my job because my daycare could only hold my kids for 10 hours a day. Mandatory overtime wasn't an option for me. My managers weren't understanding in the slightest. They told me before I started that they had mandatory overtime but said they might be able to work with me on my time (surprise, they weren't).

Pros

Consistent breaks times

Cons

Everything else

They will work you to death

They don't appreciate their employees at all! They fire you for no reason and make it look like you just quit. Management is terrible!!! They talk to you like your nothing just because they have a higher position. And they took away employees bonuses.

Point system is Trash! They don't care about single parents

They switch your schedule so much when they need to then punish you for not being able to switch your schedule so fast, especially being a single parent.

It’s a job

It’s a job management has no idea what’s going on.everybody seems confused. You never know what your hours are sometimes you don’t even get your 40 hours

I LOVED working there!

Easy to get along with everyone. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to work at Marelli in Smyrna TN. My supervisor was amazing!!!!!!

Pros

Respectful employees

Cons

no cons

Good Job

It was a nice job and nice environment they trained very well and made sure you knew what you was doing. The only bad thing is how long it takes to become full time.

Reliable place to work.

Reliable place to work. Easy jobs, decent pay, nice environment. Hardest park of the job is getting use to standing but you receive a break every 2 hours to rest. OT available which is nice when an unexpected expense pops up.

Pros

Clean, good benefits.

Cons

Doing the same job but they do crosstrain.

Don't work here

This is an awful place to work. If you can, steer clear of this place, if possible. HR has some supervisors they do not punish for anything and let them treat people any way they want. You can go in and complain to them and they won't do a thing to help you.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Everything, but the bonuses are a con.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARELLI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits