MARINA LANDSCAPE Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible place
Senior Estimator (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 10, 2018
I had the worse experience working for Marina and I been working on this industry for over 13 years, so I been around for while. First of all this Marina is a bunch of lies... They never give the compensations they promise to, they always talk about how great they envirement and how they are open to new ideals. NOPE! completely the opposite, is always going to be the Marina way or not way and they treat the employees very unprofessional and with zero respect. One of the wrose thing about this place is, they expect everyone to be perfectionists at everything with improper training and even is their process and producers are not near to be perfect!
Pros
Clean office space
Cons
Stressful envirement
Good leader ship with good pay
Assistant to the Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 25, 2017
A very relaxed office space with some dedicated colleges around me. I learned to be more of a people person as well as enjoy a profession I am would not have thought I would be in.
Pros
good boss, good hours
open environment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 21, 2016
Outside daily work. Groundskeeper and maintaining things. Keeping the outside maintained and making sure everything is working great.
productive
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 7, 2013
productive cleaning yards maintain grass planting trees and design yards
Pros
free lunch
Cons
n/a