Mark Employee Reviews

love working with a enthusiastic designer
Tailor/sample maker/pattern maker (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 16, 2018
a very good place to work, doing clothes for celebrity, and making beautiful wedding dress for bridal, and love working with all kind of fabrics as laces, chiffon.
Senior Defense Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 25, 2018
A typical day at work. People were nice. Regular workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was the commute. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with professionals.
Great business
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Lothian, MDFebruary 21, 2018
A typical day of being a Mark representative consisted of reviewing new product as they came in. Ensuring you have all the brochures and material needed. Finding clients through friends, social media, even door to door. Selling product and hosting parties to recruit new representatives. This job was completely independent, using the website, and material given, you run the business at your own pace. The product was fun to try and sell.
Pros
Great job to meet new people and improve communication skills
Cons
Age limited
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 8, 2018
It is a fast paced location. There is always something to do, so it's easy to get through the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the patients.
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
no benefits
Fun Environment
President owner (Former Employee) –  Arvada, CODecember 30, 2017
Small remodeling company
Specializing in basement finishing, bath remodel, and kitchen remodel
Met with customers and did the bids
Hired subcontractors
Purchased material
Did most other work
Pros
Cons
Work got slow
Great guy to work for. Learned lots and worked hard.
Contractors assistant (Former Employee) –  Searcy, AR 72143November 4, 2017
Working with Mark was a great experience. Learned a lot about installing Windows and doors on houses. Also got to instal some bathrooms and complete additions on houses.
Pros
Took me out to lunch every day and got paid for half of the driving time.
Cons
Did not have health care
Great temporary job
Painter (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 29, 2017
a typical day at work goes by quick I learned many skills such as painting and rough carpentry most enjoyable part of the job was working outside on nice days!
Great Place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 30, 2017
Worked with marketing to define sales territories, doing research based on density of population, value of homes, credit worthiness, and building stock. Helping to define channels for sales opportunities, and creating the process to manage the opportunities.
Pros
Great People
Cons
They Closed
Fine company
ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2017
Everything was great. The company was great. The employees were professional the work was interesting. The compensation was great. I have no complaints.
Indeed.
FORKLIFT DRIVER/Picker/loader/customerService (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJanuary 18, 2017
Ive heard good and seen lots of good opportunities just haven't got any myself yet. I continue to search for a well paying job, does indeed help finding the local jobs around especially for the people with experience.
Sales Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Home BasedOctober 15, 2016
This company Let me down when they merged. I had a promising successful future and they took it away.
They offered me another job that was impossible for me to take and left me in the dust.
Great work enviorment
Foreman/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 20, 2016
I've learned alot working at mark co. Many different ways to view things that come your way. The experance Im having is awesome and is helping me grow.
Enjoyed my time there
Construction Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad NMJune 3, 2016
Great place to work and made some lifelong friends , work was fast paced and you had to be ready to make decisions as work scope changed often from having put a compressor booster station on line and within 3 days operations need one more compressor added asap to keep up with production to the BLM releasing a ROW 2 days before New Years day on a sales point that is needed greatly and jumping through hoops and getting a contractor on site and clearing ROW and cutting ditch New Years day ,
Pros
Family emergencys come 1st over work
Cons
construction and opreations need to be linked together more
interesting on a daily basic
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  different locationsMay 19, 2016
love and had so much fun, love my coworker, just a all around great places. I had learn so much there. I feel as if I would know what I know witout this place
Daily Routine of Caring for Client
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAApril 25, 2016
Every day of my work schedule I had the responsibility of getting my client up and active for whatever the day may bring. Sometimes those days would consist of appointments or just lounging around enjoying one another company. We would start the day off with some daily news and coffee, then I would follow that with a healthy hearty breakfast for my client. Soon after I would assist her with bathing and dressing, some days being more difficult than others due to sometimes the confusion and illness she oftentimes faced, but for the love of this job and also my client I would go the extra mile to accommodate her needs. I oftentimes worked alone considering this position was a full time live in experience, so I only had interaction with coworkers when we would relieve one another on our set days. i love helping people so this job truly warmed my heart working with a elderly lady who was in need of some TLC.
Pros
Enjoying my clients company, doing what I love.
Cons
No Breaks, Not much Rest
Great Place to Work
Production Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 14, 2016
I worked there over 10 years and fully enjoyed my time spent there.
Everyone felt like family. If the opportunity came I would work there again.
Productive and efficient work place
pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 5, 2016
We would install all wet and dry utilities. also operate backhoe and mini excavators. and water truck and dump truck. cut pipe
Pros
workin in the dirt
Cons
bad benefits
fun an exciting place to work
Production Technician Staff (Former Employee) –  TxSeptember 21, 2015
my job was the best place every. I was a great manager there. I had to move. Doing inventory for the store making sure that everything is together an accountable for.
Cons
short breaks always busy
Agency was great but position didn't last.
Customer Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIMay 12, 2015
The position was for a new established business and unfortunately it didn't work out. The agency was great but there was nothing they could do about the position.
People Oriented
Varies (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Fast paced, environment. Pay level inadequate. Job locations do not fit and staff does not care if job fits your criteria.
Pros
Meeting people.
Cons
Job opportunities do not fit employee