Market Force Information Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Market Force is a joke
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 22, 2018
I really don't know how this company stays in business as it basically evaluates retail shopping experiences, which are practically irrelevant. The "management" is hard to explain politely, but if you put these people in a line-up it would make quite the impression. The people, business and style is dated at best and unprofessional to say the least. They act like it is a privilege to work there. I really have never seen anything like it.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, antiquated
contract business
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Palmyra, PAFebruary 15, 2018
You are paid per job, so you may work as much or as little as you want. Computer work is required and must drive to each location. Vehicle is a must
Work from Home
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 9, 2017
This is a great job for a self-motivator. It is work from home and you can typically work your desired schedule. The only downside is it requires nights and one weekend day a week.
On Call Was A Nightmare
Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COSeptember 23, 2017
The on call situation at this company was a nightmare. If they took away the on call it would have been a great company to work for. The people in the Louisville Office were great. The other offices not so much...
Independent contractors who can receive discounts or free items
Certified Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 2, 2017
This is a perfect job for retired people who want some extra income. As a certified field associate, you can watch movie trailers and see free movies.
The hardest part of the job is that the pay is low. The hours can also be somewhat difficult if you have another job.
Pros
easy work, some free movies
Cons
low pay, difficult hours
Tight knit, team work environment
Vice President - Finance/International Controller (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 23, 2017
While the company was demanding and required a lean toward more work than life-balance. The team is unified and hard working. Executive management was hard driving and had high expectations for select senior management members.
Pros
Tight knit and focused teamwork environment
Cons
Long hours and lack of work/life balance
Amazing place
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYMay 24, 2017
Great people; everyone you work with and for is great, the contractors you call are mostly awesome. The manager is so nice and does her best to always work with you. Unfortunately, it pays less than any comparable place around - call that the trade off for casual attire and good people. The only other downside is that there is no such thing as good hours there.
Pros
Great people, great workplace culture
Cons
Benefits, lower than average pay
Work Life Balance is not here
Manager (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYMarch 21, 2017
The people at this company are great, however if you are looking for a work/life balance this is not the place to go. Holidays, weekends are requirements and management is not very accommodating on this.
Pros
People, Clients
Cons
Long Hours, Low Pay
Productive and Fun
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYFebruary 13, 2017
super amazing coworkers and bosses. They're all super sweet and fun to work with. Some of the nicest people youll ever meet. The day-to-day work schedule is really laid back and super flexible with your schedule.
I was albe to help the clint obtain work that they enjoyed doing
Remote Scheduler (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYJanuary 31, 2017
A typical day at market force making over 100 phone call to rep. helping them with their reports and making sure they get there paper completed in a timely manner. the most enjoyable part of the job is to get assignment assigned that was in low population location.
Pros
Making sure the the Rep understand their assignment.
Cons
Making sure to gives all the details about the assignment to the Rep
Good company to work for
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 2, 2016
I learned a lot about time management through this job, and also how to work with a deadline at a fast pace. The best part about the job was working with different clients every day, although sometimes it was hard to meet our daily goal.
Great side job to help improve customer experience
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 29, 2016
I enjoy giving my opinion and rating companies work places so they can later improve their customer experiences. It works around my schedule and I get to choose the places I want to evaluate. It almost feels like auditing.
Pros
Free food/supplies
Cons
Don't make much of a profit
Independent Work
Independent Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIJune 1, 2016
Working with this company is generally easy, as you can take on as many or as few tasks as you'd like. You must be precise with the paperwork, but other than that it's generally a great way to make a little extra money on the side!
Great Management and Very Flexible!
Shopper Advocate in Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 19, 2016
I worked as a Shopper Advocate remotely due to the system that didn't require me to work solely from the office. I learned how to advance within my administrative duties as well as improve my customer service skills. My Supervisor was the best I ever had and helped me in every step of training. Communication was key in this environment. The hardest part about the job was that there needed to be a better system for filing all the e-files. The most enjoyable was working with a group of people who are all willing and ready to help each other out. The training was extensive but very rewarding.
Pros
Healthcare, flexibility in schedule, communication.
Cons
Some disorganization issues
Great For SAHM's
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee) –  Internet BasedFebruary 5, 2016
As a homemaker, this is the best thing I could have asked for. Easy hours. Work is very smooth and the compensation is pretty good.
Pros
Easy hours
Cons
Need more leads
Productive work from home job.
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 27, 2016
They are a company specialized in doing customer service surveys at retailers. I made appointments for secret shoppers and had to provide excellent customer service as well as guidance and direction for the secret shop. This was done over the phone in an at-home office.
Learned to be more confident on the phone.
Management was great. They always made sure you stayed on top of your daily tasks.
Hardest part had to be getting people to either say yes to you about taking the job or simply getting someone to answer the call.
Being able to work freely from home, setting your own schedule and getting paid vacation.
Ideal Flexible Job
Field Agent (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 31, 2015
This job is the absolute best for job flexibility. You schedule customer service audit according to your time and personal interest.
Online marketing company, you choose your assignments
Certified Field Associate/Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NY/MODESTO, CAAugust 1, 2015
For this company your an independent contractor who picks and chooses what assignments you want off the internet on their web site. The pay is ok when there are a lot of assignments and you can group a few together to make it cost effective for your travel time and gas spent getting to the movie theaters.
The best part is getting to travel and see different movie theaters and meet new people.
Working on your own, at your own pace and starting and stopping when you want, but on the days you're scheduled.
The worst part is most of the time the theater manager has you in the lobby installing the standee with the movie customers walking right past you with you being in their pathway.
The install assignments are not steady. Maybe once or twice a month for a few days.
Pros
Choosing assignments
Cons
Compensation could be better
Decent Side Job
Secret Shopper (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 21, 2015
If you want to make some extra money, Secret Shopping is for you. You have to be really disciplined, follow a lot of rules, and work with integrity. I wouldn't recommend it if you won't take it seriously.
Pros
You get to choose schedule
Cons
Reimbursements
Fun, fast paced work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 30, 2015
The great thing about Market Force is there is no such thing as a 'typical day,' since there are so many different ways your day can go, and I love that about my current position. I've learned so much about managing clients, implementing projects, growing and sustaining client's business with, not to mention becoming very proficient with Excel and multiple types of reports. My co-workers are very supportive and reliable when we need something completed quickly. The hardest part of the day is when the requests and questions seem like they won't stop, and you need to proactively organize and manage your day on an ongoing basis. As for the most enjoyable, I would say working with my clients and helping them with something they need, especially when you turn around a request quicker than they expect and you get the "Wow, thank you for getting that finished so fast!" response. Those are priceless.
Pros
Long-tenured employees, reliablity, trust
Cons
Healthcare