Market Force

Market Force Employee Reviews for Mystery Shopper

Mystery Shopper14 reviews
I actually loved working for Market Force most of the time. However, if you take any of the calls to ask you to do the jobs you haven't already indicated, they will drop you. I didn't like doing a specific fast food place because their food was awful in all the locations in the high desert, but you have to grade on what the place is supposed to be serving normally, not that you just don't like their food. Many times the instructions are too vague or complicated to complete as quickly as asked for. My biggest issue is the payment. By the time I paid a fortune for printing ink, since you have to print out every job, and gas and a few other things, it worked out I was making $5.00 an hour. You can negotiate for higher pay, but they put you down for it, make you feel small for asking, so they must be part of a commission line. You can make it work, but it's harder work than most people think. They are a legitimate company, and compared to many places, many are good people. Gook Luck!
a great way to make some extra cash and get some free food during weeks you have extra time. I dont think they pay high enough for each assignment but I really enjoy the work.
Mystery Shopper - Ok for extra dollars. The shops had me going to places I had never been. I enjoyed that. I still go to some of the new places I 'shopped'.
The job was good no complaints from me. Sometimes it could be hectic before you would have a certain amount of time to complete a project. Overall it was a good place to work.
I found that Market Force was a relatively interesting job. It involved short-range traveling and meeting many people. Tasks are offered and never forced upon a contractor, but there are often not enough to keep one fully employed. Even when working for multiple similar companies, it is often difficult to attain a livable income, solely in this industry.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Work shortage and relatively wages.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
good jobs, mostly having meal in pubs or drinks and reporting on service etc. they pay for meals but very low basic fees and lots of data entry to complete by following day
Pros
free drinks and food
Cons
low fee and difficult data entry results
I was locked out of my account at Market Force. I tried sending them emails to reset my password, then they claimed they didn't have my info. Not trustworthy at all. If any tiny computer glitch happens NO ONE is there to help you. This is the typical job where it seems laid back and easy but they are raking in millions while you are barely paying for gas in your car to do any of the mystery shopper projects.

Furthermore, many of the jobs you would do would break down to less than minimum wage.
Expected to review a range of stores with no training. The slightest details are picked on in the reports you are required to submit. With travel and time taken to write reports, the pay is horrendous. They advertise this money is to supplement your income, but the time needed to earn even the smallest amount is dreadful.
This job role was very convenient and I would recommend it for any student or someone that wants to make some extra money while fitting around their busy schedule
What a great way to earn some money while doing something fun. The company lets you choose which jobs you want. Work as much or as little as you desire.
Great job if you like to drive and meet lots of people. You are in so many different types of stores doing so many different things.
I am still very new to the job. I have yet to complete my 1st adsignment. The reason for this is purely financial.

I am in constant contact with the company. The staff are very inspriring and do their best to offer me assingment that are very local to the area.

There is room to excell within the company.

The assignments are always clear and consice. There is an assistant to help you every step of the way.
Pros
Given a full reenburstment for the assignment
Cons
Having to pay for everything up front.
A typical day would consist of commuting to the location of the work I have been assigned, following the guidelines that were providing in terms of what to buy or say, the time to be spent etc.

I have learnt to listen and speak, seek the right information and manage my time more effectively and professionally.

I have no co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is most probably commuting to a location where you need a bus or train because of the delays that could potentially occur and effect the time in which you arrive to do the task.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the whole undercover process that takes place.
Pros
the job is pretty straightforward.
Cons
appropriate work is scarce at times.
I really enjoy my work place
All though I work part time and this job is not related to my studies but I do learned from here that how to manage your co-workers, how to provide good service to customers, how to greet customers.
Pros
use to get 10% discount on shopping
Cons
not related to my studies