Market Star Employee Review

Fun company environment to work with lots of great clients.
Google Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 26, 2014
A typical day at work involves being on your feet all day promoting various products at special events all over town. What I have learned is that every day is a new day and it is important to start off each day positive and come in with lots of energy. The management and co-workers in this industry are what makes this job worth while. The hardest part of the job is the lack of benefits and job security due to this line of work being strictly a contract by contract basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to travel and work at a lot of great venues (concerts, pro sporting events, festivals, etc.)

Other Market Star Employee Reviews

It was fun
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAMay 13, 2018
Working for MarketStar allowed me to experience sales firsthand as I was able to present and sell products for hours per day on the weekends and learn which sales approaches worked best.
Marketstar-Omnicom
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 8, 2018
Marketstar-Omnicom is very dollar focused company and not allot of Loyalty or Understanding for employees around healthcare and Salary issues. Keeping their loyal and talented personnel seems to be a very difficult task for Marketstar-Omnicom anymore because of their Managers and HR having limited talent. Marketstar-Omnicom is not the same company they once were several yrs back. They do not seem to care much about their employees or their families, just the bottom line. I would NOT recommend this company to Family or Friends. This is a now a company you go to for some experience and then move on. I should have never stayed 10 yr.
Pros
Fellow Employees
Cons
Management not sensitive to healthcare or salary issues