Market Strategies International, Inc. Employee Reviews

The pay is horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 22, 2018
To drive all way from murfreesboro they only pay $9 and to me it's not worth it and the hours are horrible I would not advice nobody to take this job at all
HR is horrible but everything else is okay!
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 9, 2018
Went in for orientation and was told that we CAN NOT miss any days. One girl missed the first day(most important day) but was able to still keep her job meanwhile, I missed the last which is review and called to see if I could do anything to make it up and was told no and that I wasn't eligible for rehire.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Job sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNDecember 6, 2017
Management Does absolutely the most when they only pay 9$ got fired because i ended a call with a rude customer. They show favoritism with different employees the supervisors are cool , it’s just the people over them like the QA . WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR A JOB unless you are in they your 40’s &up . They fire people for the most stupidest things and we don’t receive benefits 🤔
Poor Management
Market Researcher (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 26, 2017
The management was very poor working here. They show lots of favoritism to certain employees and management, and everyone is competitive with one another and will "rat" you out to cover themselves. Lots of rules and regulations, with no benefits. Can't call out even if there is an actual emergency unless you have a certain amount of personal days. Only one paid 15 minute break prior to every shift 5 hours or below. There is much more that I can say such as the Illegal matters at this work establishment such as the use of drugs, and etc.. They pay was decent, but you have to work there for a while to actual earn anything.
Pros
Sitting down all day reading a survey and getting paid to do so.
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, slow and cautious work environment
productive
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 14, 2017
Great place to start while attending school, very flewible shcedules, very friendly people to work with, management was very nice and helpful, the hardest part was not able to grow and expand
Pros
friendly people
Cons
short breaks
A productive work place
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 5, 2017
I enjoyed working for Market Strategies. If I were offered more hours at the time needed I would definitely still be employed with this company. I enjoyed the call center industry.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Only offered a part time shift
flexible work hours and simple tasks
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 30, 2017
My typical day I go in 10 min early to sanitize the cubicle I work in. See my supervisor for a study to start on and then begin calling people. Management is there for any questions I may have if for some reason my supervisor can not answer. The hardest part of the job is waiting for customers to answer the phone in between that time I do a word puzzle and draw. Far as learning I think I learned everything I needed months ago. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you get that one delighted customer happy to hear from you and lunch break for thirty minutes.
repetative
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 24, 2017
this would be a great job and would have stayed with this company if they would have been able to keep work availability steady, but being off for weeks at a time with no pay due to running out of calls to make is inadaquite for any who is working to make a living.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
no healthcare, work is unsteady
Wonderful work place.
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 30, 2015
I learned how to be patient with difficult customers, and learned how to keep myself motivated and busy. The hardest part about the job was trying to convince people to take the surveys. However, that only helped with my persuasion skills.
Pros
management
Cons
wouldn't work with schedule