Marketing Alliance Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It is a nice place to work but do not pay enough
Packer and Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAJune 4, 2018
I like the job and that hours but tha job do not pay enough so I'm lookin some something with more money..... Tha work place is small and good for work.
Pros
Good hr
Cons
Short brakes
Love working here
Swatcher (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJanuary 9, 2018
I loved it the people the management everything was good and supportive when it came to personal decisions and decisions to ur job. If u are in a bad time in ur life and are trying to make the change for the better and are struggling until u can get urself a little bit more stable and I suggest working here bc they are a wonderful blessing the people I worked for their that I wouldn't change in having them come into my life the way they did and at the time that they did bc if it wasn't and still wouldn't be for some of them people I don't know where or what would be going on with me today
Pros
Blessing to work for
Cons
The hr manager lisa
Production
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GANovember 20, 2017
They need to work on their pay. Their employees work very hard for the pay they receive. They also need heating and air systems put in. Their supervisors don't get paid very much for all they do and go through either. If we have to do as much as the plant manager then we should get paid the same or close to it.
It was a sample company.
Assistant Supervisor/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GANovember 15, 2017
It was alright considering I had experience. Kinda like a rotating door for the most part. Just like anywhere else. They had their busy and dry spells.
Pros
First shift, good people, laid back
Cons
cut throats, older equipment
laid back
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GANovember 9, 2017
laid back love it best job ever . love what i do, love the people, hours are great work is great nothing but good things that i can say about this place
productive work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GASeptember 17, 2017
My nights very depending on which location they need me the most,. Our shift really doesn't really have just one job. We float. That's the best part about it. Why you can have more knowledge when you do decide to find another job. I really like this company.
Loved the work and people
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJune 22, 2017
I took sample board orders and guidelines for the production crew, f took email and phone or faxed in sample board orders, then billed out the customer and got with shipping to meet their required deadlines for delivery
Pros
Good People
Cons
Don't have one
Good starter job for persons with questionable backgrounds
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAMay 7, 2017
They cannot retain descent employees because they do not pay well. Most managers are not qualified and need better people skills. HR staff act like bosses rather than employee advocates. They do a very poor job at liaisons and do not act neutral in company disputes. Pay, vacation pay, and holiday schedule are terrible.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Terrible compensation, benefits and advancement opportunities.
Typical Day
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAFebruary 13, 2017
Fast paced and high level of stress, especially during winter markets. Management is good however; they never let you know if something has changed or if they want you to do something different. They wait until the get aggravated and this is not good - puts employee(s) defensive. Not much advancement opportunities.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Inconsistent
not so good
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJanuary 4, 2017
The place isn't the best place to work but it will do until you can find something better. You can quickly advance and people try to explain the jobs to you.
Low grade everything
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 11, 2016
No room for advancement. No raises. 23$ Christmas bonus. 1 week vacation for 5 years. No cups, plates, silverware provided, and you have to pay for the coffee. I'm surprised they don't dock your pay to use toilet paper. HR is a joke. Completely inappropriate, and much harder on women, doesn't listen very well- his way or the highway mentality. This company will never be able to hold onto good help. No company moral. They also allow sales managers to bully and call the shots. All their eggs are in one basket as far as their clientele go.Cockroaches and rat feces everywhere too! Not an ideal place to work 8 hours a day.
Pros
Paid every Friday.
Cons
Too much to list
Productive and long hours
Temp Lead in Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJune 14, 2016
This place was not a fun place to work at. You are expect to work 50+ hours a week. Management is decent. You do have advancement opportunities after working for a while. You are required to multitask even if you were hired for a specific position. The pay is below when compared to other companies.
Pros
Overtime when theres order, advancement opportunities
Cons
Short breaks, inflexible schedule, low pay, misleading employees
A good group of transporttation people
Box truck driver (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 18, 2015
Like getting a early start getting out an getting job done.Worked with a great bunch of people in transportation enjoyed getting an meeting customers.
Great Place
IT Professional (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAApril 21, 2015
Excellent Place to Work. Outstanding Company with caring leadership. Many opportunities opening weekly. Great place to start your career and build on it.
work
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 4, 2013
intersting people to be around
had gread hours
made great pay
Pros
great hours
Cons
weather
met a lot of new friends
supervisor (Former Employee) –  alliance printingNovember 14, 2012
best place i have ever worked at they treat you just like family
Pros
they care about there employes
A large company with good benefits
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Human Resource DepartmentNovember 28, 2011
Marketing Alliance was a nice please to work at, benefits were good, and almost everyone got along pretty well. I was lucky to have had a good supervisor. The downside of working here would be pay rate and advancement. It is hard to get pay increases here, and hard to get into a higher position. I went 3 years without getting a pay increase.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, good benefits
Cons
hard to advance, hard to receive a pay increase