Markquart Motors

Markquart Motors Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
pretty much a job to get you by and gives you insight to the mechanical world. i enjoyed it for the most part but the people made the job difficult at times.
Pros
discount fluid changes
Cons
no breaks
Great people to work with and the managers treat you as if you’re family.
They are very willing to train you and will put you through school if you show them you have a good work ethic.
The management are liars and if you were not part of the buddy club no matter how dedicated you were they got rid of you. Noone understands the reason we are there. Customers make the business.
Pros
Was a family business
Cons
Loss of reasons
Is a very laid back environment, everyone is super friendly!
Only minimal paperwork included with job.

Dress code is a little strict, but understandable as it is a professional work environment
Pros
Laid Back; Flexible Hours
Cons
Not a ton of hours
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Markquart Motors was my first job after Graduating from UTI. Pay was well below an average starting point but that aside was a good reliable job. I would recommend working their under different circumstances.
Pros
Proffesional
Cons
Pay
positive people surrounding you at all times while being productive and efficient. team work is great. questions easily answered, help available at all times if needed.
Markquart Motors is a great place to work. I have learned many things about Administrative work and increased my knowledge on customer service. I love my job but unfortunately I need something that pays more for what I do. I am trained in various departments. My most enjoyable part of the job is only working one weekend a month.
I loved working with the people I did, but they are so family oriented. I started in the service lanes and the next promotion was into parts and they would hire all the older peoples kids for that position rather than start them out at the bottom to see if they'd be a good fit for the company. I just got sick of seeing people only last a month or less because their parents worked there and they never gave me a shot I had earned.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
During most of my days I enter data, fill out loaner contract, customer service, taking payments, answer and direct incoming calls, sort files, and copy documents.