Markquart Motors Employee Reviews

its a job
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 20, 2019
pretty much a job to get you by and gives you insight to the mechanical world. i enjoyed it for the most part but the people made the job difficult at times.
Pros
discount fluid changes
Cons
no breaks
Convenient
excellent customer service (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 26, 2017
Markquart Motors was my first job after Graduating from UTI. Pay was well below an average starting point but that aside was a good reliable job. I would recommend working their under different circumstances.
Pros
Proffesional
Cons
Pay
enjoyable relaxing environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 25, 2017
positive people surrounding you at all times while being productive and efficient. team work is great. questions easily answered, help available at all times if needed.
ok place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  chippewa falls, wisconsinJuly 21, 2016
Markquart Motors is a great place to work. I have learned many things about Administrative work and increased my knowledge on customer service. I love my job but unfortunately I need something that pays more for what I do. I am trained in various departments. My most enjoyable part of the job is only working one weekend a month.
Great people to work with but the management was questionable.
Service lanes assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WINovember 30, 2015
I loved working with the people I did, but they are so family oriented. I started in the service lanes and the next promotion was into parts and they would hire all the older peoples kids for that position rather than start them out at the bottom to see if they'd be a good fit for the company. I just got sick of seeing people only last a month or less because their parents worked there and they never gave me a shot I had earned.
Pros
Hour lunches
Friendly envirnoment
Service Department Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 14, 2014
During most of my days I enter data, fill out loaner contract, customer service, taking payments, answer and direct incoming calls, sort files, and copy documents.