Markquart Toyota Employee Reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Gym at workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 29, 2019
Great benefits including health insurance, dental, vision. 401K, life and disability insurance available. Gym onsight. Great employee break room with full kitchen amenities. Paid holidays a plus!
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Great company to work for, learned a lot, suburb environment.
Marketing Assistant & Website Designer (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIDecember 30, 2018
Working as a drone pilot and marketing agent was a great experience. I used Adobe premier CC professionally and directed all the commercials and video ads.
Great workplace!
Auto Technician (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIAugust 4, 2014
Friendly co-workers, and nice environment to work in. A typical day consist of working on used cars, diagnosing the problem, and fixing the problem. The hardest part of the job would be diagnosing. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with nice and friendly co-workers. Everyone knows each other. I learned a lot from my fellow technicians giving me pointers.
Pros
Flexible
It's got a good enviroment, but bad teamwork
Car Reconditioning/Detailing (Current Employee) –  Lake Hallie, WIJuly 29, 2014
It's a good place going in to work everyday and see friendly co-workers, and an okay environment to work. I learned many things while working at Markquart Toyota, such as over 20 different types of chemicals, maintaining a very safe and clean environment to work in, and how to take leadership in work. My Co-workers are friendly and very easy to get along, but teamwork is really not there, such as having an unfair amount of work, and they are lazy at times. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting late notices on cleaning vehicles, most likely when the vehicle is being sold and not having enough time to clean the vehicle. Sometimes management would know about these cars that are being sold, but not informing us ahead of time causing confusion and a lot of frustration. Most enjoyable part of my job is, being able to drive and clean nice/new cars.
Pros
1 hour breaks and, a gym at work
Cons
gets very stressful