Marksman Security Corporation Employee Reviews

Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 3, 2018
On my typical day, must verify guests and vendors entering the community. They need to be on the guest list.You'll need to monitor cameras, answer phone calls from residents, and call residents as needed. You'll need to submit reports on every shift. My most enjoyable part of my job is to interact with guests and residents. Overall I enjoy working for Marksman because they have given me the opportunity to grow with in the company, and provided me with the tools to succeed and grow with them. Being responsible and honest will take you a long way.
Pros
Advancement, Pto
Not bad after all
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 2, 2018
The company is layback just do your job and they will do their part. Is good job for when you have village and need some time to get money but study at night is the best time due to the fact that you only observe and report.
Absolutely No
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJuly 2, 2018
This company is horrible, from first level management all the way to corporate. Do not work here under any circumstances. You will be stuck in a job with no career enhancement
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
A good Job not career
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
Worked for them for a year. They hire anyone and will you put you somewhere fast. I went and applied in person and they put me somewhere the next day. Only 10$ an hour, whenever I try to call for anything its impossible to reach anyone. This is a great job for a college student or for someone who needs a second job zero stress

but as far as a career I wouldn't recommend this place and they charge you for uniforms while many other places give them for free.
Pros
no stress, easy work, will hire anyone
Cons
low pay, paid uniforms
Easy going work place
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2018
Great company to work for!! , very knowledgeable and friendly Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Never a problem with chain of command or supervision.
Pros
At my post there is free veverages
Cons
no cons for me
Site Leader (Current Employee) –  Henerson NV.June 28, 2018
I have only worked for marksman for a short time. Marksman has been more than fair and honest with me .The upper management has called me several times to see how things are going and if I need anything. This is a very good company to work for.
Pros
paid lunch
Growth Opportunity
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2018
I found my starting role as a gate guard with the company to be very easy. Perhaps I was lucky with the residential neighborhood that I was placed. Within 6 months I was promoted to Site supervisor for the community. One year later and I have recieved a second raise and am on track to advance further very soon. If you put in the work management is able to identify it. Those officers who come into work and do only what is required will advance slower, but still have received raises in my time here. Upper management is very involved and wiling to assist you with any issues that arise. I am looking forward to growing with this company.
Pros
Advancement opportunity, Available benefits, Understanding Management
Marksman- a great place to work
N/A (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2018
Marksman has many opportunities for growth. They are always recognizing top officers and boosting moral. They have grown considerably as a company, and that growth appears to be continuous. Overall if you're willing to go the extra mile, they will go the extra mile for you.
Pros
benefits, Pto
Not Your Average Security Company
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2018
A rapidly growing company in Las Vegas. Innovation, integrity, service, drive and commitment is the foundation of which the company is built on. Opportunities for advancement are readily afforded to those who are capable, willing and committed to putting forth their best efforts. A great place to start a career.
Great place to work for
Security Director (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2018
Great company to work for. Career advancement is great. Ever growing company with lots of opportunity to grow and learn. Health Benefits and training provided.
Pros
Career advancement and growth within the Company.
Cons

Want to know more about Marksman Security Corporation?

Ask a question
Marksman
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309June 26, 2018
Good Environment to work in! Job Consists of patrolling, nonconducting morning meetings, Also having the skill to great customer service will take you a long way.
Worst company I ever worked for
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 23, 2018
This company do not care about the Guards, they only care about the account. They will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. They charge the employee $220.00 for the uniform while they only pay $60. this in which they take $100.00 from your first check. $100.00 from your second check and $20.00 from your third check. This company is a joke.
Cons
Very professional and organized company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJune 16, 2018
I have worked for several major security companies and I must say that Marksman security has been the best out of all. The managment seems to care for their employees and they are ready to help you with any issue you might have. They are very professional and they are willing to help you with your schedule when you need to take a day off for personal matters. It’s really a top class security company. The uniforms are nice, the training is great and management works very proficiently and professionally.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Maybe need better healthcare benefits
Best Place for a Career in Security Industry
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2018
Marksman Security is without a doubt the best provider for security services in the Las Vegas region. Management is always approachable and available to assist with needs of their employees. Marksman Security is consistently obtaining contracts at extremely desirable properties to ensure that employees are payed at an adequate rate for their services. If you wish to you a security company with the possibility of movement within the company, I cannot recommend more than applying at Marksman Security.
Pros
Career advancement, health benefits, competitive pay wage
Cons
N/a
Grateful and Extremely Proud to be part of this Amazing Team !
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2018
Joined the Marksman Security Family in January 2017 as a seasonal employee, shorty after I was offered the full time position and turned this amazing team in my second family, my home away from home.
I am proud to wear the Marksman Security Uniform everyday and grateful to work with inspiring leaders.
Pros
paid lunch break, benefits, paid time off, internal advancement
Cons
Great place that treats you right!
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2018
there are a lot of dead end jobs out there that no matter how much effort you put in it doesn't change a thing. That is my favorite thing about this company, they truly value loyal and effort. they take pride in recognizing and grooming individuals for larger roles. If you want a job that could turn into a career this is a good pace to start.
Great Company
Security Director (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 13, 2018
It's been a great experience working at Marksman, Operations Department has done everything they said they would to make me successful. They have provided me with all the resources i've asked for.
Pros
Operations has done everything they said they would.
Cons
The only good thing of this company is the steady pay check.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 12, 2018
Else than the pay check is just a job to have if need extra income not a job to stay. Nothing dor the employees all for the employers and no advancement.. Will have to beg for a salary raise. Not worth of anybody's time; unless you have time to lose in your life or you're a college students in need of overnight study time.
Pros
Check
Cons
Everithing else
Best Security Company Ever, Enjoyable work atmosphere, Growth from within, Honest and approachable leadership
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2018
Amazing company to work for. Opportunity for growth for those individuals who strive for success. Ownership and management company wide are approachable, honest and care for their employees. Company offers career opportunities and benefits
Pros
paid time off, benefits, opportunity for internal advancement
Cons
N/a
A Growing Company with
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2018
I have cherished my experience with Marksman. As a member of Marksman, we value one another and our goals as a team. Hard work, dedication, collaboration, integrity and making an investment in yourself / your work is what makes the difference - and it is highly encouraged & rewarded.

Marksman looks for employees who want a career, not just a job. Those that make this investment, get one back in return and I am proud that I am one of them and have a invested team members who I also consider part of my family.

I've seen great success as the result of an honest and fair approach to doing business, and working with a proud group of professionals who want to build and share our success with others.
Pros
Recognition Programs, Collaborative, Engaged and Full of People who CARE
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marksman Security Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.