Marksman Security Corporation Employee Reviews

ok
Rover (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 12, 2018
job is ok, will remove you from a post easily. some spots prefer spanish speaking. they throw all the black people on night shift in the fancy area. people are always getting removed or quitting. only get ot if some quit and they cant find a replacement right away.
No integrity
N/A (Former Employee) –  Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2018
I interviewed for a supervisor in training job, but was told I was going to start out as a regular officer making 10.50 an hour. Loss prevention at Albertsons start out with 13.00. then when I was asked what I was worth I said 15 or more per hour due to my management experience and years of military experience. I was then told there was no room in the budget for it, how can that be if you have thirty seven properties in Vegas. Vegas branch has no integrity keep it real and stick to what you are hiring for.
Pros
Cons
No integrity
You don't pay enough to charge for uniforms
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 5, 2018
This is a company that needs to go out of business. Charging employees for uniforms that can be purchased cheaper by the officers is really low ball and cheap especially at your hourly pay rate. Management reminds me of used cars salesman, sorry sales associate, post supervisors not much better, especially with the number of security officers that walked out, I literally have never seen supervision act so unprofessional, not even trying to keep employees from leaving.
Pros
You get to go home once in a while
Cons
You have to come to work
Learning place for law
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las vegas nvOctober 29, 2018
Training is always going on with ,marksman which keeps security officers up and going for those just in case situations. Supervisor are great to work for.
Pros
Work with your schedule
Cons
Security is very demanding if you have patients good if not you have been warned!
Really bad company to work for bad management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLOctober 25, 2018
Dont waste your time working for this company. Poor management , pay isnt good, dont care about their employees, threaten you if you call out of work.
Pros
There is none
Cons
You will dislike management
i work for a great company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 22, 2018
The place I am assigned to is great, the people I work with are wonderful, my supervisors are great. I am looking for a company that permotes from within the company. Im am a quick learner, devoted employee ,I love to work period.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
bad health care programs
Marksman security corporation has been a great place to work for me. The management team is very understanding and we are all like family here.
Security Professional (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 22, 2018
The job isn't hard at all. If you have a good work ethic then you will do fine. I've been with this company for a little over two years and I have really enjoyed the people I have worked with and the ones I currently work with.
Pros
Uniforms are decent and comfortable.
productive and stressful
MARKSMAN (Former Employee) –  Security, COOctober 21, 2018
Marksman security was stressful with low hours of work provided, conditions were horribile weather wise.I could not deal with the work time table.they were an upstart company.
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
healthcare.
awesome company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 18, 2018
i got hired on the spot and offered the best job location in my opinion.the staff was very professional kind and very helpful.i couldnt have asked for a better company to work for.
Pros
great staff great company
Cons
no cons
Marksman is a nice Company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLOctober 6, 2018
I like this company the Supervisors are respectful and the Schedule works for me. I interact with different people on a daily basis. Management treat me like a human being and I like that.
Pros
Decent Pay & Set Schedule
Cons
It gets bore sometimes
not a bad company to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 3, 2018
Ok company to work for upper management employees are ok middle management supervisors dont know what there doing. as far as work sites they are relaxed.
Pros
sites that you work on
Cons
rover supervisors
Absolutely Terrible-Last Resort Employment
UNARMED PRIVATE PATROL OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 14, 2018
When an organization is constantly hiring you have to ask yourself "What are they doing wrong?" It is a revolving door and should only be considered for short term employment. Whatever you do, get everything in writing and in the presence of a human resources representative. I did not receive training and was never drug tested. I have worked in law enforcement and armed security for over 20 years and have never seen an organization as mismanaged as this one.
Pros
Quick Hire
Cons
Lack of efficient management
Terrible Supervisors
Worked in receiving (Former Employee) –  "The Symphony on the River".September 13, 2018
Do not work for this company they hire supervisors who do not care for their employees and only believe their supervisors and get your version of the situation, ever, and really take it to heart. I learned nothing from this company except do not use your morals because it will get you into a dismissal. Except for the Building Manager and other support staff the security staff supervisor did not adhear to policy and procedures and used it in his favor to "brown nose" residents and his supervisor.
Pros
Cons
From the start of the day to the end of the day constant badgering from the supervisor.
Enjoyable and no stress
Director of Security (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2018
I may have found my last career job! Great company with benefits and low stress. Management is always there to help if necessary and will help to find you a position that will work with your personal life. I'd recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Low stress with good play and benefits.
Nice work place
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las VegasSeptember 11, 2018
Marksman security is Security Home I like the sites the management and the officers I work with daily it's good upscale sites keeps you on your toes. D.GILES
Pros
Work with you on schedules
Excellent company to work for
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas NVSeptember 11, 2018
I’ve been working for marksman security for about 3-4 months now and I have I say that everything that was discussed in my interview process has definitely transpired, a lot of companies give empty promises and don’t deliver but marksman security definitely stick by there word, I was told that the property I started at was just to get my foot in the door but they had bigger plans for me, within the first month they moved me to a newly contracted luxury high rise and increased my pay, once they discussed the new property with me and pay increase they told me that they wanted to put me in management soon , I said “ok” within the first month at the new property they turned me into a supervisor with another pay increase, the directors are easy to talk to they work with you with whatever you need, I have had absolutely no issues working with marksman, this is a great company to work for and by far the best company I’ve ever worked for
Pros
Paid lunches, easy to move up, uniforms provided, Work life balance, flexible schedule
Cons
Good
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Advancement is difficult.
You have to fight for a raise. If you don’t ask, you won’t recieve.
Job is relaxed.
Work is easy.
I don’t like having to pay for your own uniform.
The place for a Career in the Security Industry
Lead Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
Before applying or complaining ask yourself "what are the main 3 personal core values you stand by?" . Marksman Security Corporation standards are high so be prepared to have at least integrity, commitment and drive. Blessed to be part of this amazing team.
Opportunities to make a positive difference!
Director of Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
Marksman Security Corp. has tremendous opportunity for those who understand and practice genuine Professionalism, Customer Service and Client Care. Stability and consistency are the main attributes of the company. This is important for an Officer's balance between their work-life and home-life. Health benefits are available, as well as a competitive hourly wage. Leadership opportunities are available for anyone with the desire to mentor, train and make a positive difference within the company.
Pros
Health Benefits, Competitive hourly wage, Full Time Opportunities, Uniforms
My first security job and love it
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2018
I started working for marksman July 2 2018, at world market center never called in was only 5 mins late once due to traffic. After that moved to my new location that I love at the sky las vegas , it is more then just security there you have your condos there that have an h.o.a office inside I do lots of stuff to get knowledge that if they ever let me go I can use on my resume. Already was talked to about possibly becoming supervisor next month plenty of growth and opportunity in the company just work hard and show up that's all they ask. They will work with you.
Pros
paid lunch, awesome company to work for
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marksman Security Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.