Marksman Security Corporation Employee Reviews

Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2019
Thru the years been with marksman gain lot experince working in high rise building customer service training every couple weeks that will help you to do a better job performance at your post been at same post for 8 years.
High turnover and extremely poor management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 2, 2019
Management is very poor. It’s like the blind leading the blind and bad communication. The pay is decent if you like being micro managed and supervisors are poorly trained if trained at all.
Good Company to Start if your looking for a career in Security
Security Officer / Post Captain (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 14, 2019
Job is secured if performance meets the company requirements. Lots of Overtime available.Scheduling department makes sure that we work close to our homes.
Pros
Overtime Opportunities
Cons
Low Pay
Not fair
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 2, 2019
Markman is a every direction forward job with a lot demand and so far away to job I was think Weston Fl was in Pembroke it is West for Broward County Fl.
If your pregnant please don’t work here !!!! And overall don’t bother ! Please read !!
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLDecember 8, 2018
This is an honest review . I am nearly 6months pregnant, just got hired, asked if I can bring my own chair for back support. They said no. I felt dizzy because I needed to eat. No rover was there to cover me. They were going to charge me $200 because my security id was in my car and not on me . They also charge you for your uniform which is why the first paycheck is very low. they don’t pay enough for them to charge us for expensive uniforms . I don’t recommend anyone to work any where unless they pay good .
Pros
At least your getting some type of money better than nothing
Cons
No back support chairs, no breaks, no lunch, always on feet, low pay, no promotion, no bonus, no over time
Reliable Security Company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2018
Great place to work, Great management over all i recommend marksmen security over most security companies. better salary offered then most security companies.
Great company
Security Director (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 23, 2018
During my time with Marksman Security Corporation, I have enjoyed every moment of it. I started out as a Security Supervisor for a convention in Las Vegas being in charge of approximately 30 officers. That position was a trial position that succeeded greatly and i was promoted to Security Director for the largest residential community association in the Las Vegas valley. I enjoyed every day of work until I needed heart surgery. Marksman Security Corporation kept my position available for me for when I returned. Management was amazing and forgiving. I have no complaints what so ever about Marksman. Thank You
Pros
Growth within the company
Cons
Salary could be better.
A little bit better then the rest.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2018
Its your typical security job but they are professional, pay well, and management is friendly. I wasn't expecting much going into this job but they really impressed me and were extremely flexible about hours and overtime.
Pros
Profesional
Cons
Profesional
It’s an ok work place and the people at the site is ok the hardest part is not getting a nuff hours
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 14, 2018
They need to work on getting too know there employees and pay more to the security guard who has more experience on the job,give more hours in better benefits
Pros
No supervisor at site
Cons
No paid time off or not a nuff hours and money to provide for your family
ok
Rover (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 12, 2018
job is ok, will remove you from a post easily. some spots prefer spanish speaking. they throw all the black people on night shift in the fancy area. people are always getting removed or quitting. only get ot if some quit and they cant find a replacement right away.
No integrity
N/A (Former Employee) –  Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2018
I interviewed for a supervisor in training job, but was told I was going to start out as a regular officer making 10.50 an hour. Loss prevention at Albertsons start out with 13.00. then when I was asked what I was worth I said 15 or more per hour due to my management experience and years of military experience. I was then told there was no room in the budget for it, how can that be if you have thirty seven properties in Vegas. Vegas branch has no integrity keep it real and stick to what you are hiring for.
Pros
Cons
No integrity
You don't pay enough to charge for uniforms
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 5, 2018
This is a company that needs to go out of business. Charging employees for uniforms that can be purchased cheaper by the officers is really low ball and cheap especially at your hourly pay rate. Management reminds me of used cars salesman, sorry sales associate, post supervisors not much better, especially with the number of security officers that walked out, I literally have never seen supervision act so unprofessional, not even trying to keep employees from leaving.
Pros
You get to go home once in a while
Cons
You have to come to work
Front desk, roving officer (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 5, 2018
Hey have nothing to say about the company, it’s a job, I show up do the work then go home. I am not being compasses to write about the company. That’s all.
Learning place for law
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las vegas nvOctober 29, 2018
Training is always going on with ,marksman which keeps security officers up and going for those just in case situations. Supervisor are great to work for.
Pros
Work with your schedule
Cons
Security is very demanding if you have patients good if not you have been warned!
Really bad company to work for bad management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLOctober 25, 2018
Dont waste your time working for this company. Poor management , pay isnt good, dont care about their employees, threaten you if you call out of work.
Pros
There is none
Cons
You will dislike management
i work for a great company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 22, 2018
The place I am assigned to is great, the people I work with are wonderful, my supervisors are great. I am looking for a company that permotes from within the company. Im am a quick learner, devoted employee ,I love to work period.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
bad health care programs
Marksman security corporation has been a great place to work for me. The management team is very understanding and we are all like family here.
Security Professional (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 22, 2018
The job isn't hard at all. If you have a good work ethic then you will do fine. I've been with this company for a little over two years and I have really enjoyed the people I have worked with and the ones I currently work with.
Pros
Uniforms are decent and comfortable.
productive and stressful
MARKSMAN (Former Employee) –  Security, COOctober 21, 2018
Marksman security was stressful with low hours of work provided, conditions were horribile weather wise.I could not deal with the work time table.they were an upstart company.
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
healthcare.
awesome company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 18, 2018
i got hired on the spot and offered the best job location in my opinion.the staff was very professional kind and very helpful.i couldnt have asked for a better company to work for.
Pros
great staff great company
Cons
no cons
Marksman is a nice Company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLOctober 6, 2018
I like this company the Supervisors are respectful and the Schedule works for me. I interact with different people on a daily basis. Management treat me like a human being and I like that.
Pros
Decent Pay & Set Schedule
Cons
It gets bore sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marksman Security Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.