Marksmen Inc. Employee Reviews

Overview
IP Investigator (Current Employee) –  Alpine, UTMarch 29, 2019
Each investigation is unique and makes for interesting work. The pay fluctuation is mainly based on your productivity. The work is spread evenly and does not create a competitive environment.
Very collaborative group of employees. The management is very understanding of work life balance. You'll be hard pressed to find a better management team and group of people to work with.
Pros
Management and employees. office location, forward thinking company
Cons
high cost of living in the area
Never A Dull Moment - Great Place to Work!
Director (Current Employee) –  Alpine, UTMarch 25, 2019
If you want a job that is fast paced, ever changing with new information learned all the time, this is the place for you. Our clients needs are broad, covering a range of industries, from the fashion world to the medical world, from the latest technology to social media platforms. The list goes on and on!

Continuous learning is an everyday part of the environment. The hardest part of the job is the learning curve and adjusting to the fast pace of the work, but once you've got it - it's ALOT of fun! I look forward to going to our corporate office each morning. The collaboration among peers, and managers and peers is top notch. The employees bring a positive, fun energy to their jobs each and every day. I love working here!
Pros
Always challenging, Great collaboration with peers, Voices are heard, Company is good at growing, learning and adjusting quickly.
Cons
Fast paced environment does not always work for certain personalities, Not the job for you if you like to work alone.
Collaborative and fun workplace with meaningful assignments
IP Investigator (Current Employee) –  Alpine, UTMarch 5, 2019
I have loved working at Marksmen. Despite having many impressive clients, the company is pretty small. You have close contact with the CEO and management, and feel that your work and input is valued. The environment is very friendly and collaborative, and projects are often challenging, in a good way.
Pros
Great company culture, good size, fun outings, meaningful work. Exceptional benefits.
Cons
Starting pay is on the low end, but there are raises and extra perks.
Great culture, job, and benefits!
Executive Assistant to CEO (Current Employee) –  Alpine, UTFebruary 25, 2019
My role at Marksmen is different than most, but I get to see everyone in the office every day. Marksmen prides themselves on hiring great people who will add to the atmosphere that has been created here. Every employee lives by their seven core values, and the benefits offered are better than most companies with entry level jobs. The employees feel a sense of pride in the business and in what they do. I recommend Marksmen to every person I meet. This company provides one on one mentoring by an incredibly knowledgable and caring CEO, as well as daily huddles to get everyone pumped up to take on the day. Highly recommend working for Marksmen!
Pros
Top notch benefits package, in-office chair massage by a massage therapist once a month, team building activities once a month, friendly coworkers, continual learning/training, good uplifting culture, good compensation, room for growth, daily huddles.
Cons
Great company to conduct intellectual property investigations
Manager and Client Relations (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 5, 2018
The investigators are precised, detailed and thorough. The company has the necessary tools for employees to complete their work. Management is on hand at all times to help guide the investigator when necessary.
This company is being turned around!
Controller (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 9, 2017
Having come into Marksmen in early 2016, I have seen a tremendous change in how this company operates. The CEO leads by example, has an "out of this world" work ethic, and is determined to make this company a great success.
Pros
Great business model, great tone at the top, talented experts, customer focused
Great Place to work
Domains Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Small office, fun and interesting work. Really enjoyed the work that we did, we worked with various big name companies to acquire domain names. The fun for me was in the relaxed work environment. We were always encouraged to get the job done, but in a light and stress free manner