Marlborough Public Schools Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
a very pleasant place to work
French Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 22, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my opportunity to teach at MPS. It was here that I was offered the wonderful opportunity to be part of the new middle school program.

My supervisors and colleagues were helpful and supportive.
Pros
good working environment and commute
Great Staff
Special Education Staff (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MADecember 15, 2017
Day to day staff were wonderful. Promises not kept and a Good Ole Boy network up top was brutal. Human Resources was inconsistent and processes were never reliable.
not a good place
TLC Behavior Tech (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 25, 2017
tough job, too much running around, no food, not a supportive atmosphere, things might have changed since I worked there, just not not a positive experience
great place to work for
Para educator (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 24, 2017
Great job. sufficient time for work/life. Good benefits, great people to work with. The culture is diverse. Hardest part of the job is watching kids you worked with move up to different grade levels.
Great
Summer Help (Former Employee) –  Richer Elementary SchoolDecember 15, 2016
For a summer job in between coaching opportunities leading up to school in the fall it was great. Consistent work and consistent schedule.
A fun place to work, excellent management, great employees.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAOctober 26, 2016
This is an excellent place to work mainly because of the quality of people that work there from the supervisors right on down the line. The schedule is excellent, they provide great training, and the benefits are phenomenal. There is not very much room for advancement in most positions however and the compensation is on the low end of the scale.
Marlborough Schools
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJuly 3, 2016
I enjoy working in a school environment that is very flexible with my schedule. My co-workers are a second family and my hours are great. My commute is less than a mile away.
Elementary school setting
Library Media Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 30, 2015
The school was a very good place to work. In the past few years the amount of students and classes has increased and the time demands were the hardest part of the job to juggle. Dealing with the students and their enjoyment of the library was the best part of the job.
Pros
Great coworkkers
Cons
time demands and changing work load
Learned a lot and was rewarding
Paraprofessional Substite (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 9, 2013
While being a sub here, I only worked at one elementary school and was able to get to know the staff and students on a more personal level. I also learned a lot about tolerance and caring for kids with special needs. I had always thought of myself as a tolerant person but you don't realize how certain things matter until have been put into certain situations.
unpleasant
Para Educator (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 1, 2013
This job was from 7:30am to 2:10 om, i would assist special ed students in regular ed student academically. This job was frustrating because my role was constantly changing, expectation for students were inconstant, and their was no true job security.
Pros
no comments.
Cons
large number of coworkers were unprofessional.
Great place to work.
Adaptive Preschool Program LPN (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MANovember 26, 2012
It was a great work enviroment, but provided little amounts of actual nursing skills.