Marlborough Public Schools Employee Review

View all Marlborough Public Schools reviews

A fun place to work, excellent management, great employees.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAOctober 26, 2016
This is an excellent place to work mainly because of the quality of people that work there from the supervisors right on down the line. The schedule is excellent, they provide great training, and the benefits are phenomenal. There is not very much room for advancement in most positions however and the compensation is on the low end of the scale.

Other Marlborough Public Schools Employee Reviews

Great district to work for
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 11, 2019
The elementary school I worked at had a supportive group of coworkers, however there was a high turnover rate with administrators. Some buildings in the district are new and in great shape, whereas others need updating. Overall, I enjoyed working for this district.
Rewarding working with the students
Para Educator, Marlborough Middle School (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 7, 2019
Working with my team and the teachers is excellent. Hardest part of the job is working with behaviorally challenged children on a day to day basis. Lack of resources is creates stress.
Pros
Team I work with
Cons
Lack of resources