Marlborough Public Schools Employee Review

View all Marlborough Public Schools reviews

Learned a lot and was rewarding
Paraprofessional Substite (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 9, 2013
While being a sub here, I only worked at one elementary school and was able to get to know the staff and students on a more personal level. I also learned a lot about tolerance and caring for kids with special needs. I had always thought of myself as a tolerant person but you don't realize how certain things matter until have been put into certain situations.

Other Marlborough Public Schools Employee Reviews

Great district to work for
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 11, 2019
The elementary school I worked at had a supportive group of coworkers, however there was a high turnover rate with administrators. Some buildings in the district are new and in great shape, whereas others need updating. Overall, I enjoyed working for this district.
Rewarding working with the students
Para Educator, Marlborough Middle School (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 7, 2019
Working with my team and the teachers is excellent. Hardest part of the job is working with behaviorally challenged children on a day to day basis. Lack of resources is creates stress.
Pros
Team I work with
Cons
Lack of resources