Marquette Employee Reviews

OK job- No work life balance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2018
Decent pay, but amount of work required is not realistic. Get used to working 60 hr weeks and taking your work home. Ok benifits. Smaller company with growing pains...Runs very lean
Pros
Fun Company outings
Cons
No work/ life balance
Hard Worker
Olgoonik Warehouse Contractor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 26, 2018
Marquette is a Motivated Hard Charging Individual that believes in accomplishing and completing all tasks and Missions. He is also a great Team Player with years of experience in the Logistics Field...
Great Culture
Marketing and Communications Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 17, 2018
Love the culture - the people I have met are great! Very collaborative environment. The hours are great. The shut down between Christmas and New Years is very nice.
Great environment
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2017
I loved working there because I got to work with the aging. While working there I was in the activities department so lots of hands on work in that department but not in the nursing once I received my CNA. The hardest part was trying to get more then 30 hours a week and having hours and days that were not consistent. the most enjoyable part of my job was what I said above I loved working with the elderly.
Demanding
Adj Asst Prof (Former Employee) –  public serviceOctober 10, 2017
A vocation more than a job. If you are interested in higher education and are less concerned about income or life balance, this is a good place to pursue.
Pros
Catholic
Cons
pay
Good place to work nice equipment
Pilot (Current Employee) –  Mississippi RiverAugust 1, 2017
Very good place to work nice equipment good benefits good pay always something new and adventurous very friendly people will work with you the best they can decent crew changes mostly fly and van transportation
Very upbeat and had lots of fun teaching the residents different activities.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 16, 2017
Receiving daily report from my colleagues. Then proceeding to toileting the residents as required on their care plan sheets. Assisting to escort the residents to and from lunch as well as passing room trays and answering call light in a timely manner. My peers and I worked together and made sure that our residents and habitat was safe and secure.The most challenges we were faced with was always meeting the needs of the residents' families. The most exciting part of the job is meeting the new residents and hearing about the lifestyles they have lived and how so many things have changed from today.
Very fun living and life. Always smiling!
WCT Cook (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIJune 2, 2017
Since this town was very small I could only find part-time graphic and photography jobs and therefor I had to work in multiple kitchens to get by. After graduating I have moved down state where more jobs in my field need filling. I have high hopes for whats to come in the future.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
hard to find graphic positions
Good work place
Lead Man (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 4, 2017
The only negative thing about this place is that you are working 30 days and off for 15. but that is what should be expected when working on a boat. very good pay
The residents are nice
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2017
My experience may differ from others......I enjoyed taking care of the people at this facility. My experience with most of the staff was unpleasant...
A typical day at the workplace
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2015
At Marquette we all work as a team. Marquette is a beautiful facility and a great place to grow in your career. A typical day is ultimately about our staff working hard in every department to make the resident's day as normal and perfect as it was before they arrived to us. Management is very supportive of the staff and only provide the best of everything for the employees and resident.
Pros
Supportive management and staff