Marquis Health Services Employee Reviews

Worst job of my life
LPN (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 9, 2019
Gruesome and disgusting/ thankless place to work with the most incompetent management to ever walk the earth. Do yourself a favor and do not bother applying to this mess of a place.
Pros
Cons
all
great team to work for
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  EastonDecember 5, 2018
I have been here for a number of years. Marquis being the second owner of my employment. this by far is the best company to work for. They are always there to help you when needed. The staff are patient orientated and treat the residents like their own loved ones.
I have recommended numerous people to apply here.
Great Place to Work
RDCS (Current Employee) –  Brick, NJDecember 3, 2018
I have been with Marquis for almost 4 years and think it is a great place to work. The company has a team approach and is very supportive to their staff. Long term care is becoming very fast paced and if you want to work for a company that is growing and excelling industry standards, this is the company for you.
Pros
Flexible
Treats employees like family
staff (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 3, 2018
Great company with great vision. The staff work as a team and enjoys what they do. Very flexible and engaged managers that understand that employees have life out of work to take care off.
They have many activities that revolves around communities, patients and employees.
Pros
employee oriented
Work life balance great with 12 hour shifts
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 3, 2018
The building offers 12 hour shifts for nurses. The staff development nurse set up hospital training for potential patients. The certified nursing assistants are very caring and help out the nurses all day.
Pros
Free soup on Fridays all winter
A place where you are cared for as an individual
AIT (Current Employee) –  Yeadon, PADecember 3, 2018
Marquis has been a place where you come to work, and your work family is there for you no matter what.
I have been with Marquis for a year now, And i could say that i am truly blessed to be a part of such an amazing company.
Our teamwork that we have on a day to day, is next to none.
Pros
Teamwork, Cleanliness
Full Satisfying Days
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence rehabDecember 3, 2018
i have been a CNA for more than 5 years. overall i am very satisfied in working with marquis. Marquis purchased our home last January and has made a lot of changes. the renovations are beautiful. Most of all the Employee Engagement has offered us an opportunity to open the lines of communication with positive results. we have had Employee Bowling night which was a great out of work night out with our peers. there have been days where we had a lot of work to di and out of nowhere Pizza arrives to give us the strength that is very caring.
Pros
Emplouee engagement
I love working with Marquis
Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Providence, New JerseyDecember 3, 2018
I have worked with Marquis and the management for the last few months. I have learned a lot from the company and their support for the staff is always there. Management listens to us and corporate managers are friendly and very supportive.

The workplace culture here is great, we treat one another like family. Employees smile when they come to work and you can see that they enjoy what they do. As in any facility, there are times when we encounter staffing issues but it is not because management left us short staffed on purpose.

Marquis is a company with good people from top to bottom. I love working with them!
Pros
Good working environment, supportive management, great work culture
Cons
High Insurance Rates
Marquis is a super company to work for!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  New Providence, NJDecember 3, 2018
Marquis Health Services is a phenomenal company to work for. There is tremendous amount of support on every level which is very helpful for an organization to thrive.
Pros
Employee Recognition
Productive and Collaborative work environment
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 3, 2018
I work with an amazing collaborative, intelligent group of individuals who truly care about each other and the patients that we serve. It is a great pleasure to work with such dedicated, hard working people who care.
Pros
Caring, Excellent team, dedicated
Cons
Too much to do; not enough time
A positive place to work and learn
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 3, 2018
In this ever-changing health care system, Marquis Health Services continues to make positive strides towards improving resident / patient care. Quality care is our goal. Management and Regional staff are availble to support and train facility staff. Our facility specializes in cardiac and pulmonary care and training for nurses and cnas is extremely important. I am speaking from my experience when saying Marquis Health Services encourages job advancements and continuation of learning. Marquis Health Serives prides themselves in top quality care and staff opportunities. I would recommend working for Marquis Health Services to anyone that enjoys great health care.
Pros
Training and Education
Very good place to Work
VP of Plant Operations (Current Employee) –  Brick, NJDecember 3, 2018
Ownership cares about the people and residents. Very rewarding place to work. I have been with the company going on four years and the company has grown from a cultural stand point.
Very happy employee
Administrator in training (Current Employee) –  MarylandDecember 3, 2018
I have been with Marquis since June of 2018. I have been in five facilities and have been treated with such respect and feel so appreciated . I recommend this company to all who enjoy a productive “family” environment.
Pros
Great employee insensitive programs. Cutting edge technology. Great holiday parties
Awesome Company!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MADecember 3, 2018
Marquis truly cares about their employees and the residents we serve. It is an extremely fast-growing company with tremendous support and growth opportunity. The CEO and VP of HR are committed to and encourage employee engagement and satisfaction on all levels. They support and celebrate opportunities for career growth and are committed to being the premier providers in short term sub acute rehab and long term care.
Pros
Generous referral and sign on bonuses
A Good Team
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2018
Marquis is a good company to be a part of. They are progressive in their thinking and offer support to their staff. The company ensures that its staff has the means to provide good patient care each day. I have enjoyed my time with Marquis and look forward to working with such a dedicated team each day.
A Great Place to Work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Catonsville, MDDecember 3, 2018
I have been with Marquis for about 3.5 months now. I feel very blessed to work with a team of awesome individuals. The company has a very strong corporate culture. The support from the Regional team members are wonderful. The company believes in good quality care and because of this, it's a fit for me. If you are looking for employment and you are a compassionate individual; then, Marquis will be a good fit.
Marquis Health Services provides a family like working environment with the support & resources of a large national nursing facility provider.
Care Navigator (Current Employee) –  Brick, NJDecember 3, 2018
Marquis Health Services is an innovative provider that is focused on upgrading & improving not only the facilities esthetics, clinical programing, and the clinical capabilities of the staff. To support & improve the overall experience for the patients, families, and the facility staff. The organization provides a large amount of hands on leadership support from their corporate support center with frequent staff onsite for in person education and or hands on support when needed.
Pros
Flexbility, Insurance is great for my family, large amount of educational resources to support a never ending advancing clinical environment
Be part of a great team!
Bussiness Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Brick, NJDecember 3, 2018
I truly enjoy working at Marquis every single day. Marquis is a wonderful company that truly cares for each and every one of their reisdents and employees alike. I am honored to part of such an amazing team, and thankful that I am surrounded by such great people!
Competitive and Exciting Company. Technologically Innovating
Administration (Current Employee) –  Providence RehabDecember 3, 2018
I have worked with Marquis for 3 years now, the experience is amazing caring staff very involved corporate team who font just throw more work but actually assist and will come down to the building and get there hands dirty to assure patient safety and employee satisfaction. Holiday party with bonus presents what more can any employee ask for!! i would say 95% of our Team are truly excited to be a part of Marquis Healthcare!!
Pros
Extremely Giving
Worst place to work
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 28, 2018
They don’t care about employees at all. CNAs & Nurses always have too many patients and they don’t have enough staff. Bosses are rude , doesn’t bother to listen to you, I saw plenty of nurses get stuck working double shift because they couldn’t find another nurse. They don’t appreciate their CNAs that’s why I had to leave. Pay is so low here too.
Pros
Cons
Terrible benefits, long work hours, understaffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marquis Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Marquis Health Services Reviews by Location