Marquis Health Services Employee Reviews

All about who likes who
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Neptune, New jerseyOctober 16, 2018
Worst place I've stepped foot in since I had my nursing license. If you're not willing to pretend to be their friends, they will jump on you like wild animals. No one wants to work and the nurses do nothing but blame everything on everyone else, no sense of responsibility from anyone in any department and no teamwork. Save yourself the headache and work at the next place over.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, constant call outs, everything actually
Poor management , everything about them is terrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsOctober 1, 2018
Terrible place , always short staff , don’t give bonuses that are promised , nurses are miserable. I can keep going ! DO NOT APPLY,, save yourself !!!
Overworked, and under paid. Management terrible
Nursing (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MASeptember 20, 2018
Preceptorship and orientation is terrible. I learned what a back stabbing bunch of unknown nursing administration work there. Management terrible.If you don't watch your back no one there will. No team work.L hand doesn't know what R hand is doing. Too many bosses, and not enough players for pts...… poor PATIENTS !!!! Always working understaffed, or no staff.
Pros
Patients not bad
Cons
Upper management stinks, and are clueless, with big heads. No respect for employees
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Oakland, NJMay 15, 2018
I have been working here with Marquis Health Services for a little over 3 years now, and I have to say it is a really good place to work. As a new mom, Marquis is understanding of sudden doctor appointments, etc that may pop up. My administrator is one who I don't feel shy to go to with ideas and suggestions. The team as a whole, works together and helps each other out when needed.
Pros
supportive coworkers
Cons
Long hours at times
A Great Place to Work!
Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Oakland, NJMay 15, 2018
As a proud Marquis Health Services employee, I can enthusiastically recommend this company for employment. I've had the privileged to work for this company, at multiple centers, over the past few years. During this time, I have garnered priceless work experience and life long professional and personal contacts.

I simply cannot recommend this company enough!
Do not bother
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAMay 7, 2018
Long hours, poor management and I cannot say enough how horrible Corporate is. If a patient needs a specialty dressing or bed you have to fight for it. They cut all the corners that they can to make money.
fun,relaxed, and because i got to learn alot of medical terms
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 29, 2018
well paced place to work and learn, got to meet new people and make new relationships with clients and co-workers also it was a safe and great work enviorment
Great place to work!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 20, 2018
I have been with Marquis for 3 years now. It is by far the best company I have worked for that has lots of opportunities for advancement. The support and capabilities of this company far surpass its competitors. The technology provided to assist you in your daily tasks are phenomenal. I highly recommend Marquis to anyone looking for a position in the Healthcare Arena!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 14, 2018
We appreciate what our employees do everyday. We have opportunities for advancement. We have a good benefits package including tuition reimbursement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marquis Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about