Marquis Health Services Employee Reviews

Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Oakland, NJMay 15, 2018
I have been working here with Marquis Health Services for a little over 3 years now, and I have to say it is a really good place to work. As a new mom, Marquis is understanding of sudden doctor appointments, etc that may pop up. My administrator is one who I don't feel shy to go to with ideas and suggestions. The team as a whole, works together and helps each other out when needed.
Pros
supportive coworkers
Cons
Long hours at times
A Great Place to Work!
Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Oakland, NJMay 15, 2018
As a proud Marquis Health Services employee, I can enthusiastically recommend this company for employment. I've had the privileged to work for this company, at multiple centers, over the past few years. During this time, I have garnered priceless work experience and life long professional and personal contacts.

I simply cannot recommend this company enough!
Do not bother
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAMay 7, 2018
Long hours, poor management and I cannot say enough how horrible Corporate is. If a patient needs a specialty dressing or bed you have to fight for it. They cut all the corners that they can to make money.
fun,relaxed, and because i got to learn alot of medical terms
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 29, 2018
well paced place to work and learn, got to meet new people and make new relationships with clients and co-workers also it was a safe and great work enviorment
Great place to work!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 20, 2018
I have been with Marquis for 3 years now. It is by far the best company I have worked for that has lots of opportunities for advancement. The support and capabilities of this company far surpass its competitors. The technology provided to assist you in your daily tasks are phenomenal. I highly recommend Marquis to anyone looking for a position in the Healthcare Arena!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 14, 2018
We appreciate what our employees do everyday. We have opportunities for advancement. We have a good benefits package including tuition reimbursement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marquis Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Marquis Health Services Reviews by Location