Marquis Health Services

Marquis Health Services Employee Reviews

United States77 reviews
Featured review
Marquis Health Services selected this as a representative review
I have been with marquis health care for many years I've had the opportunity for advancement with support and encouragement from the management team. Great environment and work atmosphere is professional as well as fun. I love working at my company and am looking forward to a long career with them.
Pros
Free food for staff and family
Cons
Quick paced
I worked here as an LPN for several months and I was very sad that I had to move on. Management is generally respectful and willing to work with nursing staff. Staffing is well maintained and flexible. I would definitely recommend people to work here, it's a great facility.
Door lock systems kept malfunctioning. A nurse aggressively shove and elder lady after she tried to leave out the door. Pay isn't always accurate
Pros
Cons
Pay inaccurate, Fire Hazard
Marquis only cares about making money; they are NOT invested in their employees or the residents; instead, they only care about generating profits and money to be shared by corporate owners.
Pros
VERY dedicated, hard working employees
Cons
Grossly underpaid employees
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Love working here nice coworkers and the resedints are amazing love them would not change any thing at all. Good hours and great pay not to mention they have good benefits.
This is a cheap company that under staffs on purpose and puts patient care last. Not a safe or friendly environment to work. Company puts your nursing license at risk due to understaffing.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
All about the money, not patient care
I love the culture in this workplace. We have a great team here! That's the number one reason why I came back to work here after I took a hiatus from doing Nursing (to care for my newborn and help with the family business). I am also very appreciative of the way the Administration would push all the employees to always give their best regardless of the situation we are in to ensure safety for everyone, resident and staff alike. This facility will give you the education and guidance necessary to be successful in delivering quality resident care. I highly recommend working at this facility.
I love working at the Jewish Home. It is a beautiful, clean and friendly place to work. I love the residents and the staff is friendly and helpful. It is hard work but i love my residents. Management is always available and willing to listen to concerns.
Pros
Clean, beautiful facility
This job has taught me alot I have gotten a promotion in under two years education opportunities and great tuition reimbursement programs great team work and personalities this is my forever job
Pros
Employee appreciation gifts
I’ve been with Mariquis for approximately 3mts. It’s a pleasant environment to work in. Absolutely LOVE my residents. They are what drives me to do the job that I do, each day, which; amidst the whole Covid-19 pandemic crisis, isn't an easy feat. High stress level at times. Nonetheless, it is a sure blessing to serve & care for my residents. Management is fair when you speak up about your concerns, for the most part. Communication efforts amongst the Nursing Staff, Therapy, Dietary & subordinates therein, can definitely use improvement Pay is decent.
Pros
Flexible with scheduling
Cons
Lack of communication & educational in-services
This is a great place to learn and gain experience. Administration is extremely supportive and help achieve maximum potential. Staff is friendly and welcoming.
Always under staffed. Marquis is the worst company I have ever worked for. The administrator and the DON had to work as CNA's because corporate refused to pay agency cna's during the Covid19 pandemic. This company does not care about their employees or their patients. They are the lowest paying company around. I am horrified by the way this company is being managed. RUN from this place!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
There are no PROS to working here!
Cons
Everything sucks!!!!!
No concern for Resident of staff safety, understaffed at all times. Unreliable management. Only care about profit. Do not work for Marquis.The owners are selfish, and greedy.
Rude management
Dont pay employees on payday. H.R department is very clueless. Covid-19 outbreak and they lie straight to yourface. Have to reuse PPD. Work load is ridiculous
Pros
Cons
Unhealthy enviorment
they have been getting rid of staff left and right because easton hospital across the street is closing. typical assignment for CNA is 40 patients and nurse will have same amount on cart. They keep cutting staff to the point there is no staff so save yourself the danger and look elsewhere. management very poor. only care about money. place is filthy.
Marquis Healthcare is a great company to work for. They care about their employees. The Cambridge building is beautiful and in a great location. The company offers many incentives.
Great company to work for. They provide the resources you need in order to do your job successfully. Marquis is all about excellence, respect and recognition.
Administrator and DON were great here. The other managers were very caring and helpful as well. The staff worked as a team to provide the highest quality of care for the elders. The Activities Dept and Food Service Dept were always working together to bring joyful events to the elders and they have the best summer BBQs. It’s a great place to work if you’re a team player!
There are so many nursing home around but River Terrace is one the friendliest, and cleanest places. I work with a group of amazingly talented people who go above and beyond the call of duty for our patients. From the Administrator, DON, all the department heads, up to the kitchen staff and house keepers. Great facility!
Pros
culture and team
Cons
old building
I love that I have the freedom to work my schedule based on the needs of each center. This is a fast paced uplifting environment with supportive management. The best part of working for Marquis is that I feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Flexible schedules, teamwork
The most enjoyable part of my job would be satisfaction of making our residents safe and comfortable. The hardest part of my job is time management between building, residents safety and their loved ones comfortable with their care. although very rewarding
Pros
strong managment team
Cons
space challanged