Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. insights

Based on 4,519 survey responses
What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good Hours

The job wasn't too demanding for me, which his awesome because I was a full-time student as well. My coworkers were easy to work with. And management was very helpful and reliable.

Pros

Management is very nurturing and understanding, It's a great place to work.

Cons

Most of the employees are a little bit older - so if you're fresh out of college, it is difficult to make friends at work that you can relate to.

Awful management, job security, employee retention and moral

It's sad to say that I took this position with high hopes in achieving a better career Kama a structured work environment, and a positive place, it was none of those things they didn't even come close to meeting the expectations that I had, What a disgrace this company is, absolutely not a care in the world about the employees, forget achieving your goals, employee retention and morale is horrible due to lack of structure, order, respect, management, maturity. I've often cried myself to sleep over what went on in this place,

Pros

Stress

Cons

Stress, depressed, sad, negative working environment from the time you walk through the door to the time you leave, I developed stress headaches, and often cried myself to sleep over this place.

Work itself isn't that bad but they will work you a lot.

Nice place to work but they will work you a lot. They will put you to do multiples jobs at once per example if you are a housekeeper you will have a lot of room to clean, they will make you help other co-workers once you dive with your job. Additionally they may put you to do the laundry on top of everything you already did.

Cons

They work you up

Cool Environment, easy to move up.

This was an awesome experience. The General Manager was very pleasant and also hired me for a permanent position. My coworkers were easy to work with. And my supervisor gave understandable directions.

Pros

Respectable staff, Good hours.

Cons

The pay is a little low.

Good place to stay but behind the scene not ood

The daily in and outs of the hotel are fine. The behind the scenes is the worst. They need to improve on management skills.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

10.4K

Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Marriott International, Inc..
Powered byComparably

Compare Marriott International, Inc. with

Learn about Marriott International, Inc. in Moosic, PA

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Moosic, PA