Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Company is one of the best places I have ever worked
Server/Telephone Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 17, 2013
I started in Loss Prevention; in this area I secured doors, common areas; patrolled buildings and the grounds; and was committed to providing the best customer service.
I then moved into a position as manager in training for the Residences; and most of my duties involved the legal aspect of managing the property; the community association and all other administrative duties that entailed.
Then moved into the food & beverage area as server and telephone agent for In Room Dining.
Pros
Free Lunch; uniforms dry cleaned; lockers; excellent insurance and 401k
Cons
Very limited advancement; no room to grow

Other Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to meet great coworkers
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAMay 26, 2018
Marriott is great place to work. If you dont know how to do a certain thing, they have no problem to take the time and teach you what you need to know.
Productive, always something to do.
Housekeeper, Lobby Attendant (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 25, 2018
You can find employees always giving a helping hand in the summer time when it is the busiest in all departments with each other in so many ways. There is posit-ivy and respect towards everybody in the building including the guests.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K
44.7K
32.5K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.8Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

92%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.