Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Awesome place to work
Loss Prevention Agent (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MODecember 27, 2013
Meeting and greeting our guest, teaching safe practices, diverse atmosphere, happy friendly environment. I received my CPR?AED certification, CLSO certification, and many other skills through our e learning system. I really progressed here with team work, helping other departments when needed. All of the employees were easy going and an absolute delight to be around. The hardest part of this job was escorting employees from property for being terminated. engaging with our guest and employees was rewarding.
Pros
free lunch, working with people from different cultures, the feeling good about your self at the end of the day.
Cons
I found there was a platue when wanting to advance.

Other Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to meet great coworkers
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAMay 26, 2018
Marriott is great place to work. If you dont know how to do a certain thing, they have no problem to take the time and teach you what you need to know.
Productive, always something to do.
Housekeeper, Lobby Attendant (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 25, 2018
You can find employees always giving a helping hand in the summer time when it is the busiest in all departments with each other in so many ways. There is posit-ivy and respect towards everybody in the building including the guests.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K
44.7K
32.5K

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

92%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss