Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Review

View all Marriott Vacations Worldwide reviews

Great people and fun place to work.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIMay 21, 2014
Welcoming guest and help planning there vacation. Signing people up to for a time share presentation. Learned a lot about people. Management left you alone if you did your job. Co-workers are now friends. Hardest part of the job was getting the guest to say yes about attending the sales presentation. Most enjoyable part of the job was the scenery.

Other Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Reviews

Nice Workplace
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2018
The management is always a hit or miss at places, but at the JW Indy the management is amazing. I love seeing and meeting new people everyday. A pro about this place is, full time employees have benefits that include: dental, health, life, and even 401k. A con is that you can't park on the premises.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
No parking on premises
hotel discount
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 24, 2018
be able to come in and do my job and make our guest happy no complains....be able to have our manager on duty at all time .a good work place to work every one are getting along and willing to help out each other.hardest part of this job when the guest are not satisfy with the stay.love working with the company because of the discount and the people are all nice
Pros
free dinner
Cons
not having enough people to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott Vacations Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K
42.4K
31.2K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight