Mars Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 465 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGrant F. Reid80%approve of Grant F. Reid's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersMc Lean, VA
You're seeing Mars jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 2.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Mars have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 212 questions about working at Mars. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Mars employees.
Insights from 265 Indeed users who have interviewed with Mars within the last 5 years.
I just interviewed on the 28th of March 2019. It was a lot of really good questions. They like to know your thought process along with getting to know you on a different level before you get shoved into a position. I REALLY enjoyed my interview as crazy as some would say “MARS” would be a great fit for most anyone that TRUELY wants a career. I am waiting (fingers crossed) for an offer letter. It’s been 2 weeks since I interviewed ❤️ Either way it goes, I can say I engined talking w/ the leadership Thanks Mars!
Basic questions and wanted to know if you could perform all the job requirements!
Basics such as drug use and previous employment. Most of the process is online.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Mars?Published on May 24, 2021