Marsden Building Maintenance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Job created for the need.
Administrative Assistant/Facilities (Former Employee) –  Rosemount, MNJuly 11, 2018
Administrative Assistant to Facilities Manager, plus mail distribution, upkeep of kitchenette's, restocking, ordering supplies, other stuff as needed.
Pros
Great work environment
Love my job
Lead for Brown Clinic Northridge (Current Employee) –  Watertown, SDJuly 8, 2018
Love my job & got my son hired on as well.
I would recommend this job for people who need a second job or just to have something to do.
You can work as fast as you want or take as long as they give you to get it done.
It was good to have an experience of cleaning duties
Janitor (Former Employee) –  1033 O St, Lincoln, NE 68508July 5, 2018
I had learned some new things in cleaning process at that work place. For now I will have more experience of how to clean offices, floors, break-rooms and vacuum carpet.
housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 29, 2018
Cleaned residents’ apartments and common areas
Operated steam cleaning equipment and floor care machines
Completed proper documentation for each finished job in compliance with residence policies
Family orinated
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 20, 2018
Cared about you and your family. Allowed me to take time off to care for my sick wife. Was a friendly place to work, Was able to approach anyone at the work place from managers to other employees.
cover letter
Cleaner/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJune 4, 2018
i am just hard worker....i never miss any day in 8 years. i am very reliable person.very responsible person.i will be able to manage my time effectively.
Dedicated to customer service.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 1, 2018
Go above and beyond to make sure all accounts are done according to clients expectation and always trying to exceed all of clients requests. Very detail oriented.
Pros
Always work
Cons
Sometimes over worked due to being understaffed
productive workplace
Janitor/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 12, 2018
This job includes things such as

-time management skills
-organization skills
-locking up the buildings
-lifting heavy equipment

The most enjoyable part of this job is once you get going and get a routine, its very easy to get manage your time and get things done to the best of your ability.
Always feels like a family!
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMay 4, 2018
This is a serious business but we still have so much fun at work! I have had a few different positions in this company and I have enjoyed all of them equally! It has made me who I am today and I am grateful for it!
Day porter
DAY PORTER (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 10, 2018
If offered day porter jo refuse it the golds building is run by a first class well u no cun u have to learn most of the job on your own like most jobs never tell u good job maintence people go out of their way to cause u problem lots of homeless people drunks
Pros
rick supervisor good person
Cons
Very hostile work with golds mgmt

Want to know more about Marsden Building Maintenance?

Ask a question
Easygoing and light work .
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 14, 2018
Close to home , no heavy lifting and real quick and easy cleaning up places. Got to drive my own car and work alone at my pace with out having to rash to much and miss certain details. I had some problem with my supervisor that trained me not with his training but with him caring a conceld weapon to work , When there was no need for it. It made my uncomfortable .
Pros
I did a better job working here because, I felt more comfortable and got great training.
Cons
Not knowing if I'm working with someone on drugs, Or has a bad history hurting themselves or other !
Poor
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  PrincetonMarch 9, 2018
Very poor mangement never come around to check on u the only time is to complain
very rude ,no raises,very poor place to work I would not recommend this job to any family or friends
Pros
Hours
Cons
No raises
LA Memorial Coliseum Job location
General Stadium Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2018
One of the coolest job to have during the season, LA Rams and USC games is the best part of the job, plus other events held there. Plenty area to cover and position to fill, outside and indoor work.
Pros
Coolest place to work during game days and events
Cons
seasonal
The job was fun if you got along with the boss.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 20, 2018
Again the job was fun but also very fast pace. You had to clean multiple floors and do it within a 5 hour period. You have to vacuum, dust, etc. And the people i workes with where great.
Simple work but expected to do a lot.
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 9, 2018
My typical day at work includes deliver the morning paper, clean the lobby, restock 10 floors of bathrooms twice daily, clean stairwells, take out trash from multiple areas, and clean spills and messes as needed. For the most part I enjoy my job because of the independence, but they expect you to do quite a bit for one person. I have worked at my current building for about half a year, and I have maybe seen my boss in person 7-8 times. However, he does call a lease twice a week. The other staff and workers in the building are nice. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all my tasks. I work at a 10 floor building, and they expect you to keep an eye on the whole building everyday. The most enjoyable part is the independence.
Pros
Independence, fairly easy tasks
Cons
Expected to do a lot, a lot of walking, management isnt present.
wouldnt work their again way to stressfull.
Head of Supply and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 3, 2018
with all the changes going on you dont have any job security.. they over work their employees and under pay them. the only thing they care about is making money,
nice and neat
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 1, 2018
walk in do my work for eight hours and go home.There is no hard part about it.the most enjoyable part is cleaning and vacuuming.I learned how to properly clean.
I like the job i would like to rehire
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 27, 2018
I was liking marsden job,Unfortunately quit the job for personal problem,but Now I would like to reapply.Stll I am interested in marsden job I tried many times and i could not get chance to rehire.
check emails, garbage,restrooms, dusting & vacuming
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 18, 2018
I was able to do several accounts to be accommodated for full time position . I was able to move up in management quickly. I had a variety of accounts to keep from being burnt out. They have a strong belief in hiring our veterans and care about their employees.
Pros
Flexibility of scheduling, an established company, hire vets
Cons
long hours & hard to schedule time off
environment
Human Resources Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 4, 2018
The benefits are not good if you are not union. Since leaving the supervisor has since gone and would be a better place to work.
Friendly co-workers in office