Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin Employee Review

View all Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin reviews

Rewarding work experience
Associate Attorney, Health Care / Casualty (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 21, 2019
This place is what you make of it. If you put a lot in, you will get a lot out. The entire experience does depend, however, on the practice group within which you work. Mentorship is at a premium. Salary may be a tad below the work that is done.

Other Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin Employee Reviews

They don't care about employees
Office Assistant/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 21, 2019
They pump your head up to make you believe you'll advance and then just keep giving excuses when the time comes. Then if you fall I'll fr something you didn't expect and follow procedure with doctors excuses, they still wormed their way around it to get rid of me. Constantly told me I was a very hard worker and would be advancing but that was all lies.
Office Scheduler and Calendar Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2019
It’s very hard to work for a company that does not care about their employees. The headquarters are in Philadelphia so to them you are just a number and a name. You must follow office policy and there is zero wiggle room for them to work with you. The managers share way too much personal information regarding business and other staff members. This lifestyle is personally not for me and most others because they’re losing people left and right.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight