Marshfield Clinic Health System Employee Review

View all Marshfield Clinic Health System reviews

Not worth the stress and no support from management.
Emergency (Former Employee) –  Rice LakeNovember 30, 2013
I worked for LMC for several years. Over the years I've seen morale continuing to decline. Management does not care, in fact management contribute to the low morale. They nit pick at everything employees do, we are forced to work overtime constantly. I've seen doctors do illegal acts and management has been informed but it was just swept under the rug. I was told we are more worried about our reputation. It doesn't matter what happens to the pts it just matters what the public sees. Be very careful going here. Many staff are leaving due to them being scared of losing their licenses because of the practices at LMC. I transferred my own care from Marshfield Clinic to Mayo due to Marshfield ignoring my concerns and Mayo realizing I had a potentially fatal disorder and treating it right. Be careful!
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Horrible management, benefits suck

Other Marshfield Clinic Health System Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Echocardiography technician intern (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, WIMay 14, 2018
Great place to work and fun, motivated group of people. Everyone is very down to earth and friendly and it is a great hospital that does a lot of up and coming research and operations.
Unreasonable health insurance
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marshfield, WIMay 12, 2018
Ive been with Marshfield Clinic for 7 years. Love my job but have a second part-time job to pay for my high insurance premium and medications which cover almost nothing, with a deductable so high its impossible for a single mother.
Cons
Healthcare/Insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marshfield Clinic Health System. Our community is ready to answer.