Through Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence we CARE. Join a team that CARES as much as you!
We understand that providing quality care is every hospital's goal, but at MLKCH we are able to provide quality care to one of the communities that needs it the most.
Our Emergency Department sees an average of 200 patients daily, making it the sixth busiest Emergency Department in the Los Angeles area. Now that's making an impact!
At Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH), we know our staff are real-life heroes bringing quality care, compassion and hope to our patients from the underserved communities of South Los Angeles. From our emergency nurses, to our billing staff to our lab professionals, nutrition experts and doctors, everyone plays a part – and every employee is a hero.
Join us to re-energize our career and to discover the healthcare hero within you!
• Beautiful new campus with close freeway access
• Supportive, team-focused community hospital
• Comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation
• Employee reward and incentive programs
• Up to $17.00/hour night shift differential for ED RN
• 24 x 7 hospitalists and intensivists
• 6th busiest emergency department in Los Angeles
• Community hospital feel with state-of-the art technology and resources
The new Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) opened its doors to South Los Angeles in 2015. Located in the Second District of the County of Los Angeles, the hospital is a priority project for Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas.
The hospital serves about 1.35 million residents from all over South Los Angeles including Compton, Inglewood, Watts, Willowbrook and Lynwood. It will also create more than 1,800 jobs in the area with approximately 900 directly at the hospital. – less