Marton Technologies Employee Reviews

Casual busy work place
Instructor/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Prince George, VASeptember 7, 2019
At Marton, we train new soldiers for their new jobs they will take on in the military. We instruct them on a varieties of task they will encounter through out the military. We give them all the proper and update equipment to assist them in doing their jobs. After completing the course they will be ready to take on their new jobs in the Service.
Enjoyed it
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSAugust 28, 2019
It all depends on your management. I had the best boss and he made the work environment great. We rotated work areas every 6 weeks or so. It was a good place to work.
Very productive and stress free work environment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KS 66442August 10, 2019
I enjoyed my time working with Marton Technologies. Wonderful people who really care about their employers. We had two 15 minutes break a day. Safety briefing daily due to working in a warehouse.
n/a
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSAugust 1, 2019
n/a horrible to work for after numerous years of dedication and going above and beyond, my only way of being happy was giving my 2 week notice which is what any company wants, then your told just clean out your area and let today be your last. they want you to respect them but yet they have no return respect.
Pros
the pay
Cons
everything else money is not everything
Stay Away
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJuly 25, 2019
Poor management, no chance for advancement. Rules don't apply to everyone. Terrible benefits and not enough pay for what you do. I thought it was ok at first but after a few years you see how they really are.
Productive, educational, respectable environment
Rapporteur/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJuly 17, 2019
Outstanding personnel and environment to work with. Team of knowledgeable people, eager to help others achieve for maximum mission success. Great compensation.
Productive worlplace with opportunity for growth
HR/Benefits Manager (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 18, 2019
The culture of the company is great and I really enjoy working with the amazing group of people at the corporate office. There is great transparency within the team, making it feel as though we are all family.
Good place to work. Benefits not so good.
INSTRUCTOR TECHNICAL (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 27, 2019
• Conduct classroom/laboratory conference, discussion, demonstration, and practical exercise including course introduction, technical information delivery, hardware practical exercises and various forms of computer-assisted instruction IAW with course material.

• Train Noncommissioned Officers to supervise and perform field maintenance. on mechanical, electronic, hydraulic, and optical components, of Small Arms, mortars, towed artillery, the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, the M1A2 series Abrams tank, and the M109A6 Self Propelled Howitzer
great employees
Supply Tech (Current Employee) –  Ft. Riley-Camp Whiteside, KSJanuary 30, 2019
up and down work load with no chance of advancement, great pay and benefits.
the feeling of pride help our soldiers complete their mission in a timely orderly fashion
Great place to work if your interested in making average income
Dispatch Clerk, Fort Riley (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJanuary 9, 2019
Good employment for Veterans looking for GAP employment . I took this job in hopes of using the experience and education to apply for more competitive global positions. My current Supervisor as well as Senior Management are excellent on giving guidance and promotional advisement.
Pros
re
work place was alright,
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Junction City, KSDecember 17, 2018
Great people to work with, skilled and knowing. The management works hard to help you out, getting the require tools and parts require to do the job.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
short breake and lack of information on up coming issues.
it was great for some teaching to be outdoors and some indoors.
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 26, 2018
The hours were not consistent but i was informed in advance, with no extra pay or benefits, teaching was a wonderful job, but your in an environment where there are different contractors doing the same thing at higher pay scales and the GS employees were making much more than the contractors with the same or less responsibilities. There is nothing i would change about the teaching it was one of the most enjoyable jobs in my life.I would have continued to work there if they changed the 1st line supervisor and the company was more consistent with pay and the possibility of pay raises.
Pros
great team of instructors
Cons
1st line supervisor was not easy to work for (rude, non-professional)
Productive Company
Occupational Safety and Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 4, 2018
Marton Tech. is a great consulting company for someone who is first starting off in the safety field. There is a lot of traveling all over the country.
Marton overall was a good company to work for.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSFebruary 6, 2018
Received and delivered bulk fuel. Serviced and repaired all military equipment. Civilian equivalent issue equipment as well. Everyone worked together helping each other as we went. I got along with everyone. The hardest part of the jobs was nothing your working with wasn't small or light. I enjoyed doing a good job. The soldiers would come up and thank us.
Pros
Steady work flow, plenty of time to produce perfection.
Cons
Dirty environment, Waiting for parts.
Great Job
Heavy Equipment Lead (Current Employee) –  Ft Riley, KSDecember 4, 2017
Marton Technologies is a great. I love my job with this company I've had a couple positions with this company and each one of them have been a very good experience.
Easy job
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSSeptember 25, 2017
Marton was a great place to work, friendly people and great management, the only downside was some oof it was contracting so you never knew if you had a job at the end of the year.
poor leadership
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Ft. Riley North, KSSeptember 21, 2017
Working for Marton was alright minus you couldn't get anything done if you need help. The upper Management didn't care about the employee or the quality of work you were putting out as long as the numbers looked good for the Government. If you really wanted 10/20 standard repairs by the book they would rather have it look quality and function properly but not be to standard.
Pros
pay
Cons
poor management
A good place to work
Fort Riley Kansas, Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSSeptember 19, 2017
A Typical day starts around 0745 and ends around 1630, you get the normal 30 minute lunch and the work is great and is pretty much self paced. You work mostly on your own, depending on you section. Meaning out and about working with other people. This is the part I liked the most.
people was great! management was beyond poor
Heavy Wheeled Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Ft. Riley North, KSJuly 20, 2017
I loved working on military vehicles! Most of the mechanics was great guys. I really enjoyed just going to work. I liked taking a broken vehicle and making it "full mission capable". I took a great deal of pride in my work.
The management was beyond terrible. this company runs on the "good ole boy" system. If your buddies with the lead, you can right your own ticket and do as you please and do no wrong all while kicked back chatting with your lead. On the other hand if you go to work and try to do the best you can you are rewarded by being blamed for anything that goes wrong and told you aren't working hard enough. This got so out of hand several people quit. Its pretty sad when a man would rather give up $20.04 an hour than have to work in that environment. If or when you go to the "higher ups" your labeled a trouble maker or a problem and simply laid off.
I would not recommend anyone to work for this company!!!!!!
Pros
pay, the ability to work on some really cool vehicles
Cons
the leads, the "good ole boy" system, the unorganized job sites, inscurance is a joke
No job security and secretive uper management
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJuly 13, 2017
Marton technologies is a good place to work not a good place to make a living the uper managers care nothing about the teams and the people with the skill that get the job done layoffs are common and without warning because they will withhold information about new contracts as to prevent personnel from seeking more stable employment early