Marvel

Marvel Employee Reviews

A typical day at work is arriving at 7:00 and pulling cash reports and doing sales reports necessary for the sales team. I have learned a lot and have been promoted several times throughout the years.
Horrible place to work if you have an ounce of work ethic! Lazy people can get away with everything from sitting down and doing nothing to hour long bathroom breaks several times a day.Management is uneducated. Co-workers are snooty, back stabbing and very lazy!
Pros
Cons
Everything imaginable.
Horrible job, with terrible owner and terrible managers, dont work here, youll get royally screwed, no benifits, works you like a dog, no opportunity to advance etc
Working for marvel was so fun and amazing and a great experience for me I started working with them in 2016. Marvel has been the best experience I have had in a working filed.
Pros
Great food, people are great, seeing your stunts on the big screen
Cons
It hurts being a stunt double
Considering that it's comics, they pay well and work on well known titles. Hard to get a hold of editors at times which is a very important part of the job in order to meet deadlines.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Along with a great atmosphere, it makes the stress and time sensitive workloads easier to tackle during the day with a great mindset. Recommend this company to anyone.
I did an internship with the costume designer who worked for Captain Marvel and it was just the best thing that ever happened to me! I enjoyed every single moment of this job.
Very, very fun place with even better people. Marvel is an awesome place where you'll learn a lot and have fun while doing so. I wish I could intern at Marvel again!
We worked on some really great and innovative ideas on the technological aspect and have created some pathbreaking methods to overcome common problems.
Marvel is a really great place to work! I began working there straight out of college and loved working with the Digital Operations department. The work was heavy, but supervisors gave you great context to keep your eye on the larger picture. By doing this, we as employees were invested and excited to work towards the final product. I recommend getting in with this company if you can.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marvel?
The job was fun, and I would love to do more projects with them. I worked from home on this, and I was paid well. My supervisor was a graduate of my College. So it was easy to integrate even though it was a 2 week freelance project.
I worked for this company for many years. I have always felt supported and comfortable talking to management about any issues that I might encounter. A great place to work and grow. I learned all about the production scheduling process from start to finish and am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of the environment. A great overall experience for sure.
Pros
Great opportunity for learning
Cons
Day starts off by wardrobe check, which starts very early in the morning since it can take hours to get it right. Breakfast was provided, and then its time to go to the set. filming one scene can take hours even days and is repetitive. I learned how chaotic and what goes on behind the scenes . Management very organized and straight to the point.
Pros
Great expirience
Cons
hours can be long and could be spent standing around waiting
looking for a better place so i could show my skills. and were hard work is appreicated.
Cons
10 min breaks