Can you still get products at 50 percent on 2 separate orders in the same month?
You have to sale $450 in retail and then all you paid is $225.00 That starts your 50%, but the order must equal $450, before the 50% kicks in. That's the confusion a lot of people have.
You sell $225 in product order and then your 50% discount applies to that.
You get 50% off your inventory orders when you place a $225 order. When you sell your products 50% of that is automatically paid to you and the other 50% goes back into your inventory.
Yes you have to sell a certain amount and keep up your inventory in order to start making money.
I receive 50% when I make orders.
I believe that you do have to sell the $225 before receiving the 50% off.
You have to sell $225 in order to keep your business alive but you get 50% off of all orders made
Once you become a consultant you will need to place an order of $225 once every 3 months in order to maintain your active status and keep your 50% discount. If you fall inactive all you must do is place an order for $225 again to regain your active status and your discount.
You first have too sale 225 In product In order too recieve 50%Off product
- How are the working hours at Mary Kay Inc?22 people answered
- What benefits does Mary Kay Inc offer?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Mary Kay Inc?17 people answered
- Do you have to have an inventory? or can you order as customers need?16 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mary Kay Inc? What are the steps along th…16 people answered
- I've heard some people say you can become an independent beauty consultant just for the purpose of g…15 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Mary Kay Inc?15 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Mary Kay Inc?15 people answered
- What kind of quotas do you have to meet to climb UP the latter?15 people answered
- What is your lifestyle after or when you're working with mary kay?15 people answered