Mary Kay Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,734 reviews matching the search See all 2,456 reviews
Uma empresa de grande importância
Consultora de vendas independente (Current Employee) –  DallasDecember 12, 2018
Amo trabalhar com pessoas e saber que de alguma maneira eu contribuir com o bem estar delas.
Pros
Disponibilidade de horário, oferecer produtos de qualidade
Very Motivating
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 10, 2018
This job was to supplement me while working as a bartender to get through school. It was a great company to work for that was full of opportunities. It required a great deal of time management and self motivating which were great skills for me to learn.
Pros
self employed
Cons
Sales are not easy
Fun ! Enthusiastic and Positive environment!
Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 10, 2018
Just a wonderful well rounded company to be a part of! Positive women encouraging one another putting God, family and last, your business in correct order to proclamate success.
women supporting women
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 6, 2018
What a wonderful place to work. This company has an amazing mission statement and it was a joy working for them. I grew so much as a business owner and a person.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Fun and encouraging workplace environment.
Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ponca City, OKDecember 3, 2018
Being an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay has taught me to really step out of my comfort zone. I have learned several business tools such customer relations and service as well as money and time management.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Productive and Positive Workplace
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  La Mesa, CADecember 2, 2018
I love working at Mary Kay because I have a huge support group of women that are there whenever I need them. The job also allows flexibility when I have health issues that come up and need to take some time off.
Great Company
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hampstead, NCDecember 2, 2018
Being an independent consultant with Mary Kay was great. I loved working one on one with the customers and making them feel good about themselves again.
Productive and Enriching
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Geneseo, ILNovember 20, 2018
Each day I worked, I was able to help someone feel better in their own skin. I helped them with their confidence, personal goals, and prayer life. My clients received top notch care.
Great opportunity for women
Work from home Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 19, 2018
Wonderful company that provides an opportunity for women to enrich their lives with a personal business. Being your own boss and work from home opportunities.
Mary Kay
Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wolcott, CTNovember 18, 2018
Mary Kay is great when it comes to meeting your own goals and following your own schedule, however I feel like I need a secure job that follows a schedule that I do not totally control.
It was okay
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2018
It was good and could be been better would have hoped for more hours to work. Machines stays down and some of the supervisorsame or very rude. But other than. That's it's a great environment
Fun Work Place
Independent Sr. Sales Director (Current Employee) –  LouisianaNovember 13, 2018
Mary Kay was an amazing company to work for. It offered not only a great salary, but also taught the employees people skills. This job offered me the opportunity to grow and learn as a leader to perform at my highest level.
Pros
Salary, Incentives, Great work environment
Best place to work ever
Executive Sales Director—independent (Current Employee) –  VariesNovember 10, 2018
Excellent company. Very friendly people and amazing training. I learned a lot about myself and what I can do. I feel better equipped to do the dream job I have of working at a resort and building business for resorts in the Caribbean., specifically the Mexican part. I love it there and know my MARY KAY training has prepared me with poise and excellence to do what I ultimately want in the dream positions I want there.
Pros
Advancement, be your own boss, compensation is phenomenal
Cons
I want to be in Mexico
Star Team Leader
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 7, 2018
An opportunity to learn how to build a business while working flexible hours and earning additional income. An individual develops creative ways to meet new people, build rapport, promote your business and schedule appointments that don't interfere with other daily and personal responsibilities.
Productive fun and goal oriented job
Brand Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2018
With MK you are able to work on your own time and determine your own income, while simultaneously building relationships with other empowering women with the same goal-oriented minds. More than anything I enjoy being in charge of my income and schedule. The hardest part of the job is finding people to support but hard work and persistence pays off.
Productive, character building, supports advancement, and exciting!
Advance Color Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2018
A typical day working as an Advanced Color & Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay is joyfully meeting new customers, offering samples of products, scheduling skincare and color classes, providing consultations privately or in small classes, ordering products, managing inventory.
Pros
earn 50% of total sales
Cons
No sales equal no earnings
Mary Kay is a company that believes in equipping their consultants.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 6, 2018
Great opportunity for those who like to work or need flexible hours.
The training is great and comprehensive.
The environment and company is encouraging and inspiring.
It is a joy for work for a company that gives so much!
Pros
earn 50 %
Cons
If you want to get under another leader, you have to wait a full yr to switch.
Being a Beauty Consultant
Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, MTNovember 3, 2018
Commissioned based company. the harder you work, the more income you make. You set your own hours. There is no glass ceiling. It is a great sisterhood business, you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. The training features and motivation are always available. It is a wonderful way to meet people and make friends and make money at the same time. Your income depends on how much product you sell.
Pros
meeting people and making money
Cons
trying to find new women to try the product on and cold calling
I loved working there it was productive and Fun.
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2018
This company allowed me to grow as a person and in my professional life. There was always a training going on to learn as fast or at your pace as needed.
A great company that cares about their people
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2018
Everyday is flexible.
You earn as you learn.
No ceilings.
You're your own boss.
Travel Is great.
Lots of positive people to work with.
You don't make money if you don't work.
Pros
Self employed
Cons
No benefits