Mary Lanning Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!! Love my team!
Full-time Compensation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJanuary 11, 2019
Mary Lanning Healthcare is a great place to work. I love my direct leadership team and enjoy working with the HR team. The environment is collaborative, constructive and forward thinking. We work well together and are very supportive each individual endeavor.
behaviors
LPN (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NESeptember 5, 2018
I worked on the behavioral unit for 5 years. I loved my job and the patients that we had come in. My first 4 years there were great but there were some issues the last year and management failed staff.
Place of Many possibilities
Registered Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEAugust 15, 2018
Working nights was challenging at first but I learn so much to be independent and have gained the habit of multitasking. The culture in Mary Lanning Healthcare was never boring and anyone can always voice their opinions on any issue.
Pros
Night differential
Cons
Short breaks but it's ok
I like everyone in my department.
Supply Chain Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEAugust 5, 2018
I love what I do there and everyone in the department. I don't think the pay I was receiving is fair compared to what I pay in all the benefits. If it was not for my wife's job we would not be able to pay our bills.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay.
People
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEJuly 19, 2018
Most of the people we're easy to work with. Work environment was mostly inside, sometimes you would venture out to other clinics. All clinic Managers were easy to work for.
Rn
NA (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJune 12, 2018
Typical day 12 hours shift.
Wages/benefits not competitive
Nurse to Patient ratio was not appropriate
Most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Eh
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEMay 28, 2018
I come to work stressed out because of my job and watch the clock until I can leave. Most people are very negative. I have learned a lot about myself and how to keep my feelings to myself.
Pros
discounts
Cons
sometimes no breaks, low staff, and rude coworkers/ nurses on the floors
Senior nursing staff was excellent
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEFebruary 6, 2018
Mary Lanning is a good company. I decided for myself that I did not want to work 12 hours shifts, evenings, nights and on-call.

I worked night shift and 3-12 hr. shifts. Working extra shifts was available each schedule. It was busy, hectic and the senior nursing staff was excellent. I learned a lot about nursing while working there. The hardest part was the night shift and 12 hour shift which could end up being 13 hours or more.
Pros
401k, Pto
Cons
Stressful
It was the start of my career. It gave me a good start to my next position.
Medical Records Clerk/Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEFebruary 5, 2018
You can never go wrong in the healthcare industry. It has been over 20 years since I worked there. It was a good experience though. I liked my manager and what I did.
Pros
Benefits, pay
it was an ok place to work
ICU Critical Care nurse/Charge (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJanuary 18, 2018
This place is always under staffed and management does not really care about the employees. they say they do but they don't. Nothing ever changes plans are placed but nothing ever follows up
Mary Lanning Healthcare
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEDecember 16, 2017
I really enjoyed the work in the department I was employed. The hours worked well with my lifestyle and my office work area was comfortable to work in.
Pros
Work hours and office
Family-like culture
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEDecember 8, 2017
Although days are stressful and busy, the atmosphere among staff is one of family. Everyone is willing to help out to ensure that patients receive the best care possible. The most stressful part is being frequently understaffed, but still required to get the same job done. The most enjoyable part is working with a wonderful team and they make those stressful days a bit more tolerable.
Pros
Opportunity for growth and advancement. Family-like environment. Good benefits.
Cons
Understaffed. Stressful at times. Poor work life/home life balance.
Friendly work Environment with good benefits
IT ANALYST I (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEDecember 6, 2017
Excellent health care company with their patients well being a number one priority. Competitive benefits and reasonable pay make it an ideal work place.
This place is a joke!
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEAugust 25, 2017
You don't work for Mary Lanning, you work for a company called HHS. They offer insurance but it's outrageous and there is no provider in Nebraska that is in network. Your worked like a dog and treated very poorly, especially if you're on Dixie's shift. Oh, and the company keeps messing up our paychecks!!!!
Pros
It's a paycheck
Cons
This place is a joke
Wonderful Workplace
Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEAugust 23, 2017
Loved it! The clinic with MLH are a great place to work! I have had a wonderful experience there and hope to stay with the company. Wonderful benefits including a Employee wellness department.
Workplace
Director Physician Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJune 20, 2017
Strong organization. Willing to make changes. Growing and evolving. People care about you and the work you do. You can make a difference working here.
Pros
Cons
NOne
Company is trying to grow...
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEJune 8, 2017
The company is growing, which is great. Sometimes it seems like the individuals get left in the dust. Management tries their best to keep up with their employees, but it can be a struggle. Still a great place to work.
Pros
Reps brought in lunches
Cons
Staff seemed overworked
Supportive team
Travel Circulating/ Scrub Nurse/RN Scrub assistant (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NE 68901January 26, 2017
Great perioperative teamwork from preop to OR,PACU, anesthesia. Communication good, peer support good. Physicians were great to work with, competent.
Pros
All RN OR staff
Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NEJanuary 3, 2017
I worked the over night shift, so there wasn't a lot of interaction with people. The ones I did interact with where very friendly and helpful if needed to be.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEApril 9, 2016
It is a great place to work. Everyone is dedicated to providing the best possible patient care. The staff make sure you get caught up to speed on things and there is a strong sense of teamwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mary Lanning Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight