MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Lab Courier (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHOctober 23, 2018
People were very friendly, met a lot of good co workers, Overall it was a pretty nice place to work. Some of the managers worried about other peoples job, instead of concentrating on their own people. That was the only down fall.
Benefits
Cons
Managment
Okay place to work
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHAugust 22, 2018
Mary Rutan was an okay place to work. Some of the management doesn't correctly do their jobsand often leaves employees to blame! You do occur PTO time every pay period which is nice. Staff treats other staff members differently based on their job titles.
Pros
PTO time
Interesting
MLT (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHJuly 20, 2018
When 1st hired they are very encouraging as long as you agree with everything they say. The lab used to be a great place to work now everyone is at each other and out to get everyone.
Pros
The upper management
Cons
Lab environment
Fun work place
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHMay 29, 2018
Fun work place with great staff and managers, hardest part of the job is the constant flow of patients coming in during the day, can cause stress at work.
Excellent place to work
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHApril 6, 2018
Awesome group of people to work with. The hospital is a great place to work . Everyone is a team we are not can You its can the team. All management staffs are very well liked. The benefits are great there
Pros
Good people
Fast paced laboratory
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHMarch 29, 2018
Mary Rutan Hospital is in a small community hospital and offers many great medical doctors and departments. The staff is all very friendly and takes great pride in contributing back to the community.
This is where the real nursing began.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHMarch 3, 2018
I worked on the Medical Surgical/ Pediatric/ floor. I was hired right out of school. I worked third shift. Made assessments on all my patients and provided care accordingly. Followed doctors orders. I had great co-workers. We were organized and ready for anything that came out way. I learned to read labs, chart on my patients using computer, running the pyxes station to retrieve medication for patients. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Director of Nursing. Several people transferred to different areas to get away from her, but i dealt with it for the love and the experience of saving lives.
Great place!
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHSeptember 11, 2017
This hospital is a great home town hospital. The staff and facility is well equipped to meet the community and patient populations needs. I love working here because of the team effort from all involved. There are great management that keeps all the staff up to speed with what is happening with the facility and the up and new coming building with different needs services provided.
Challenging environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHAugust 21, 2017
Excellent review... good work environment with management to support and encourage further education in department and out of hospital ... clean work environment with specialist to consult with on certain cases.. protocols in place to keep flow moving .. appropriate isolation rooms available
Back in highschool
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHDecember 28, 2016
Some employees are great then you have a few that thrive for drama, including a supervisor. They will do all that they possibly can to push you out of the door if they do not like you or feel as if you're a threat.
Cons
Supervisor, employees, personal time
Working at Mary Rutan has allowed me to build upon my Nursing knowledge and opened the doors to a broader uderstanding of heath care in the future.
RN PCMH Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHAugust 22, 2015
My typical day includes meeting with high risk Patients and help them overcome any challenges or barriers to them meeting their optimal health outcomes.
The opportunity to work here has advanced my knowledge of how our healthcare services and opportunities are evolving and then allowed me to assist Patients in better understanding how to access their health care ion the changing environment.
I work with an excellent team of Providers and Nurses who are deeply committed to providing compassionate and top notch care to Patients and Families.
The hardest part of my job is that there are not enough hours in the day to meet all the needs of our Patients.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when relationships develop with Patients and they become engaged in their health and wellness!
Review
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHJuly 21, 2015
VERY BUSY AT times, stayed very busy as stated in my resume, performed lots of duties.lots of clerical and radiology.
i loved my work, i enjoy people.
Good place to work.
HUC (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHJune 8, 2015
Mary Rutan Hospital was a good place to work. The atmosphere was good and the pay was good. I learned a lot working there. I worked second shift in the emergency room. It was a very busy shift. There was good teamwork. When a code came in; a heart attack, stroke, etc., you saw how everyone automatically took their place to save the patient. It was heartwarming. I consider Mary Rutan Hospital an important part of our community and an excellent hospital.
Pros
Night shift had free food put out for them, there were lots of recognition days, good pay, employees working together to help each other.
Cons
Very busy shift. Could be hectic. Sometimes there wasn't time for breaks.
would not reccomend a job at this hospital
diet clerk (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Management at MRH is not up to par. There are a lot of good employees there, who never get the respect they deserve. A lot of bullying goes unobserved and tolerated.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
healthcare, fellow employees, scheduling, management
No comment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHNovember 27, 2014
I worked there 18 years and took a voluntary buy-out. My professional abilities grew with the experience and opportunities I acquired here. The staff works together well by supporting each other in their job duties.
Great Employer
LPN (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHSeptember 15, 2014
Patient care comes first as well as team work. I have enjoyed working for this company and would definately recommend as an employer.
My experience at Mary Rutan Hospital was great.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine OhioDecember 18, 2013
The company was very supportive when my husband became tragically ill. They made it possible for me to handle any problems I ever had.
They were very thorough in their teaching me my duties so I could in extension have the confidence to apply for another job in the same field of work.
My co-workers always made me feel that they enjoyed working with me and made me feel I always added to the work force.
Overall I would recommend Mary Rutan Hospital to anyone who was looking for employment in that field.
Pros
The hospital did have a great administrative staff
Cons
They accepted my resignation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL Reviews by Location