The working hours are okay. Although the breaks that are offered aren’t really offered. The management throws fits when you want to take a 15 minute break. They also don’t like people taking sick days.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Maryland Courts
- What is the most stressful part about working at Maryland Courts?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Maryland Courts? What are the steps along…One person answered
- What is Maryland Courts sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the response/feedback time after interviewOne person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Maryland Courts?One person answered
- After submitting an application for a posted position, how soon were you contacted about the positio…One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Maryland Courts?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Maryland Courts?One person answered
- Do temp employees reguarly get hired or are they let go after their contract ends?
See all questions and answers