Maryland Live! Casino Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 74 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they are appreciated as a person at work?
Do people feel they can get support and encouragement from colleagues at work?
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- IndustryArts, Entertainment & Recreation
Salary estimated from 91 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Not a bad place to work but depending on the department can be very hard to move up . Some of management you can tell only care about numbers not people.
Cashier in Maryland
on October 11, 2021
I used too love working as a lead for Drop & Account until they brought in a new disrespectful doesn't know how too treat people manager that needs to be gone
Finance Lead in 7000 Hanover Md
on September 9, 2021
Everything they tell you is a lie especially during orientation once you start working everything will be completely different && it will stress you out.
EVS Housekeeping in Arundel mills
on August 5, 2021
Work at MD Live Casino on a casual part time basis. It's a perfect job if you like to meet people. The company pays or reimburses for your training once you graduate from Dealer school. Once you get over the mechanics of dealing it is rather an easy job to do.
Table Games Dealer in Hanover, MD
on May 8, 2021
The job pays enough to pay your bills nothing extra but the health, dental, and vision benefits are worth it. They give out incentives as well like monthly and quarterly perfect attendance bonuses.
Reservations Agent in Hanover, MD
on April 19, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 51 questions about working at Maryland Live! Casino. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Maryland Live! Casino employees.
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Maryland Live! Casino? What are the steps along the way?
How did you feel about telling people you worked at Maryland Live! Casino?
What is the work environment and culture like at Maryland Live! Casino?
Insights from 55 Indeed users who have interviewed with Maryland Live! Casino within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
Are you good with counting? What makes you feel qualified for the job? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? What hours are you willing to work?
Shared on May 9, 2018
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Maryland Live! Casino?Published on May 24, 2021
- Maryland Live! Casino