Marymount University

Marymount University Employee Reviews

Close knit university
Overall, people are friendly and you get to know people from all different departments. Students are typically friendly and have great relationships with not only faculty, but staff as well.
Great Job
A great place to work. Over the road jobs are always hiring and benefits fits the needs of the drivers. I would recommend them to any driver who doesn't mind long haul.
Productive Day with Various Events
On a daily basis, I keep record of all incoming calls on securing and locking of all buildings on the campus. On occasions, I escort students and/or faculty in need on a golf cart around the campus upon request as well as assist with parking enforcement and traffic direction. Sometimes, I patrol campus and report any unusual activity and possible safety issues to the Main Guardhouse.
Pros
Some free dinners, breaks as needed
Cons
healthcare
business ststruggling
beautiful campus, 3 president's in past 7 years enrollment down no benefits and no room to move up great job for experience more work than what the pay is
Great job site to work and I hope to return to work at the University in the future
Marymount University was a place where I advanced my live for and my Daughter also attended and Graduate , I supouse to work at Marymount for 3 months but I did it for 13 years
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
great company. I loved it
great company to work for. amazing people and environment. lots of opportunity to grow and gain skills and knowlegge from senior employees. people were kind
Fun place to work
Managers are very knowledgable and are willing to work with your schedule. I enjoyed working and going to school here, they promote learning and career advancement.
Faculty are supportive, and the mission of the university is fulfilled
Professional environment, upheld excellent standards of education, dynamic atmosphere, and sought to produce competent healthcare graduates. Excellent communication and an overall positive working environment .
Poor morale and work culture
Its front line employees are its asset. The organization has strong potential yet it struggles within its ranks to see its value in a competitive market.
Pros
Passionate front line employees
Cons
Work culture, salary
Small School, Big Dreams
Working at this University was full of opportunities and is located in the heart of a thriving community. There have been many changes and so I cannot speak to what it is now.
nice
this job was temporary
not stressful

helped pay for basic needs

more pay requested

more supervision needed

great staff

nice collaboration

peaceful environment
Relaxed, professional workplace
Overall, Marymount University's Office of the Registrar is a well-run, efficient office. The managers are well-informed, professional, and always willing to help. While the work could be somewhat dull at times, it was a pleasure working with the rest of the team.
Pros
Free lunches, strong management, friendly work environment
Cons
Large amounts of clerical work
a good way to get students involved in campus
While working at Marymount, it was mainly me teaching the discover class with a professor. I had weekly meetings with the student peer mentor coordinator in order to make sure that the students were adjusting well to the college lifestyle
Pros
networking with others
Cons
taxes were not taken out
Fun workplace
Your co-workers are very friendly and fun to work with, the work hour is set to 9-5 and is a very relaxed work environment. You interact with a lot of divers individuals daily and that makes it interesting throughout the day.
productive and fun working place
Marymount University is a great university to work for because of the students, faculty, and staff you feel at home every week of work. There is nothing but positive reinforcement at work.
Pros
Free lunches and time to enjoy your breaks
Cons
sometimes the conditions due to the weather was not always prepared
this is not a job
this is not a job just a school. not sure why i need to fill this out but i will anyway just because i need to fill the amount of characters for this section.
Fun workplace
It’s the best work place and friendly co corkers ...and a lot people to help ...it’s the best university to work for because you learn q lot staff and you can take class too
Pros
Friendly people
Summer Camp
At Marymount's summer camps, you have to be in charge of looking after a large number of children. It is rewarding to see them learning and understanding the basics of what you teach them.
Friendly people, slow-paced
The people at Marymount are extremely friendly and make it difficult to leave. The best way to get something done at MU is to find someone you know in the office to ask for help -- rarely is anything done through the proper administrative channels. It's small enough that it's really all about who you know.
Excellent employer, Helpful superiors
I had a very accommodating interview,hiring process took a while but is worth the wait. I fit in right away with the shift I was assigned. I was very sad to resign from the job. I wont hesitate to go back and work for the university community if life situation permits.
Pros
Helpful senior officers, friendly community
Very developmental
It is a great place to work. The schedule for work was flexible. The professor's were very helpful if you had a problem or needed to learn something new.
Pros
ability to get free tuition
Cons
not applicable
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marymount University. Our community is ready to answer.