MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Wonderful home care company
LNA (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 25, 2019
I loved working here! They were determined to find me hours and close to my home. They were also very kind during my early delivery of my 2nd child and never made me feel like a burden.
i really recommended this company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 13, 2019
I feel really happy to work with them. they are very professional and have good hours and great work experiences. it is one of the best company I've ever work for. my coordinator is always her to answer my questions or to help me understand something. thank you guys.
Official response from MAS Medical Staffing
January 24, 2019

Thank you for the review! We strive to provide the utmost service and experience to all of our staff.

Great
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIJanuary 9, 2019
Place is very good to work with, not drama at all.
A okay place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RINovember 11, 2018
I don't like talk about places that I work or worked, kind of difficult because I don't want burn bridges, but overall it was a nice place and I will work there anytime.
Pros
Nice people to work with.
Cons
Salary, needs improvement.
Daily Living Skills worker
Daily Living Skills Support person (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MENovember 10, 2018
Management was supportive with excellent supervision. Working with Clients was challenging and rewarding. I would recommend this company to others to persue.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
Driving
Great plave to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 22, 2018
It's a great place to start a career in customer service and learning skills .. the bosses are good teachers and will have you skilled in no time the experience is wonderful and a great company to work for
Productive and excel in criteria
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHOctober 15, 2018
I traveled daily to new facilities with new requests that had to be met daily. It was challenging but very well worth the experience. The hardest part of the job was adapting to a new facility daily, but the most rewarding part was walking away with full accomplishments.
Understaffed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MESeptember 21, 2018
I was only sent to one facility to work at and it was always understaffed. They would have 2-3 agency employees working with 32clients. Very difficult to work under these circumstances.
Pros
Clients were very nice.
Cons
Understaffed
does not appreciate their workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 23, 2018
I worked for MAS for over 10 years. When a family member passed and I needed time off they were not considerate at all. I was a good worker for 10 years . When I called to see if i could possibly be rehired after i had given my notice properly. They told me they had me on their not to rehire list. I feel that they did not care about the time i went through and i gave them good work for many years as i also worked my full time job.
Poor Management
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New HampshireAugust 2, 2018
MAS Medical Staffing could be one of the finest establishments in the southern New Hampshire area, if they ever come to the realization that they need to hire a trained Manager and someone educated in Human Resources. Unfortunately, there is an extremely high turn-over at MAS due to lack of these professionals that this company is in dire need of.
Pros
Three hammocks hung outside in summer
Cons
Extremely poor management
Poor staffing
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandJuly 18, 2018
Ive worked in NH , Mass and RI , i find the RI office to be very slow , you will get shifts if that week they like you very political, staffers can be sarcastic and demeaning, its no wonder they have 5 full time ads posted , they have shifts they can't cover BECAUSE the per diem staff is subject to mood swings of the schedulers. The rate is good but if you are not working? ? You obviously dont get paid so the rate means nothing. Im not sure the manager is aware as she covers three offices, as they say when the cats away the mice will play !!.
Pros
Cons
Sketchy staff
Gpod place to work
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEJune 25, 2018
Nothing special to say about , its a good place to work and good pay. Good management . The schedule is monthly and its depend on your availability. They have weekly payment.
Pros
Free snaks
Cons
I was per diem no benefits
Excellent place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 9, 2018
I have been working for the Mass north providence for several months, I am very grateful to work with you guys, excellent team, very good coordination, and are always available for any questions. excellent salary I love it because I can manage my schedule. I recommend this agency one hundred percent.

Grimilda Galvez
Traveling CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIApril 22, 2018
Working with MAS was great as long as your flexible with your work schedule. The staffing coordinators are great at finding what your looking for. Some people love traveling and others like to stay close to home,,and they have both! Usually the further the client the higher the pay.
everything is good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 21, 2018
good place to work, they give you different options, they work as a team, they are flexible, they always give you training. evetrhing es good in this company
Pros
gives rewards
Great 13-week contract company
Speech-Language Pathologist - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, ILMarch 26, 2018
Flexible benefits package
Rewards for longevity
It is hard to work contracts. Great for short term, hard for long-term. Friendly staff willing to support you in any problems with your site you may have.
Pros
High pay for travel
Cons
low stability with travel
Exellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAMarch 17, 2018
this is an excellent agency to work with. But I don't have a lot to say about this agency, They pay not better but fairly. Very good courtesy over the phone.
Cons
Great opportunity for advancement in your career
Home Care RN (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIFebruary 13, 2018
I have been employed with MAS Medical Staffing and Home care for six years. I started as a CNA then worked my way up to an LPN and now an RN. The office staff has always been courteous and flexible with my schedule allowing me to go to school. Thank you, MAS!
Awesome place to work
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 13, 2018
I have been working for MAS Medical Staffing since July of 2017 and I have enjoyed every work day since. MAS has been stress free environment, and with a culture that empowers excellence. I hope to be here for many years to come.
typical
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEFebruary 5, 2018
overworked underpaid do not back their employees horrible place to work the schedulers are a mess and the facilities they put you in are horrible so short staffed 12 pts to one CNA ratio.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.