MAS Medical Staffing Employee Review

View all MAS Medical Staffing reviews

poor management, rude scheduling staff
RN (Former Employee) –  NHJune 7, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for, scheduler is so rude, condescending, make you feel awful if you can't fill a shift for them, manager is full of himself and doesn't care about employees, felt unsafe at some home assignments but they didn't care, seem to only care about the money they make off people and seem take, heard them talking about another employee that was just there and they were trashing her, really unprofessional.... Don't work here!
Pros
higher pay
Cons
everything else. careless office staff, rude
Official response from MAS Medical Staffing
September 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review MAS. We apologize for the negative experience you had while working with us. We will take your feedback into account as we continuously improve our relationships between candidates and internal staff. We are well known in the staffing industry for being extremely accessible, supportive, and genuine. We are sorry this did not come across while you were working with MAS.

Other MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Great 13-week contract company
Speech-Language Pathologist - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, ILMarch 26, 2018
Flexible benefits package
Rewards for longevity
It is hard to work contracts. Great for short term, hard for long-term. Friendly staff willing to support you in any problems with your site you may have.
Pros
High pay for travel
Cons
low stability with travel
Exellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAMarch 17, 2018
this is an excellent agency to work with. But I don't have a lot to say about this agency, They pay not better but fairly. Very good courtesy over the phone.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.