MASA Global Employee Reviews

bad
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 8, 2019
Mas was a bad culture, incompetence and did not focus on the FUNDAMENTALS in finance and accounting. Prior periods should not be altered in any company culture
Established company that's innovating and growing
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 11, 2018
MASA is a company that has been around for decades; however, it is growing and revamping itself currently. There is a lot of opportunity for those who are smart, work hard, and have a good attitude. There also is great work-life balance. Management is innovative and fair. I would, and have, referred friends to work at MASA.
Pros
Nice offices, friendly colleagues
Cons
Some computer programs need updating
Not much advancement opportunities
Sr. Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXApril 10, 2018
This is a small company that is trying to run like a company. It lacks some basic structures like a decent HR department. Management is not very open on communication or opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
No opportunity for advancement and bad managment
High paced competitive workplace with great people
Sales Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 1, 2017
I really enjoyed working and the opportunity to learn advertising and marketing. Going into the office daily making a cup of coffee and sitting down in front of my computer to research new cities to advertise in, and new states to open.I met many wonderful people across this country in my dealings with venues, newspapers, and printers. The people there are helpful and kind it was an experience I will never forget. I only wish that the company did not move out of state so that I could continue to work there.
Pros
Wonderful workplace great people