MASCHIO'S FOOD SERVICE

Food Service Worker9 reviews
United States9 reviews

2.1Pay & Benefits

The hours

The hours are great. Management needs training in dealing with employees. There's a lack of respect for workers. Management's lack of professionalizing should speak to employers in which they would want to be spoken to. Allow employees to advise management on how Leads are not doing their assigned job without threatening loss of job.

The hours were good

My supervisor was fabulous as were some of my co-workers. Upper management was horrific and unprofessional. The pay is not in line with the amount of work that is expected. I left due to being degraded by a manager.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Management is horrible, compensation is terrible

MASCHIO'S FOOD SERVICE insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

productive workplace, suitable,

productive and stable work place, learn the value of hard work,outgoing, great customer service skills,multitask, learned empathy for others, learned the importance of being on time.

productive place to work

i Learned food service worker job duties and its a easy job. Perfect scheduling for people with kids, i didn't the favoritism at the work place, should give more pay

Day at work

I was preparing breakfast and cleaning the tables for the students so they can come in and eat. Then I baked somethings for lunch. I also help out. On Fridays teachers have meetings so I go to work early, to help out my coworkers.

Lazy Leads

The leads at Maschios are all extremely Lazy, They feel as though their job is to do Absolutely Nothing But Paperwork or pretend to do so!!! You can be about to passout and and die and they will still not budge!!!! They SUCK!!!!

Maschio is terrible company

Worst company ever! Management is verbally abusive and HR doesn’t care. If you speak up you lose shifts and will be terminated, hence no one speaks up. The hours are great if your a mom but pay is low and you don’t get raises. Turn over rate is very high mainly because of management treats employees terribly.

Pros

Good hours if your a mom

Cons

Management, low wages, no benefits or raises

Good job for moms

Fast paced job that had repetative duties each day. Great hours that allowed me to ge home when my kids were home as well. Great part time job for moms.

Pros

Free lunch and off when my kids were off from school

Cons

Lazy coworker that could do stuff and not get in trouble.

Fun place to work

The management and supervisors are very dedicated as well as the workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MASCHIO'S FOOD SERVICE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare MASCHIO'S FOOD SERVICE with

Career recommendations for Food Service Worker

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • MASCHIO'S FOOD SERVICE