Masimo Employee Review

On the road to nowhere
Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Enjoyed my work immensely. Did not enjoy the politics or nepotism at all. The products are amazing, the Clinical Specialist team as a whole is great but a few really bad apples spoil the bunch. The VP talks a great game but is basically full of it. The new structure with regional managers is a joke, its more about who you are friends with then who is qualified. The pay is good, the benefits are too. But the gossip and rumors are out of control. Sad, I planned to spend my career with them but too much drama.
Pros
Travel, friendly people
Cons
Drama, lies, egos mostly amongst "managers"

Other Masimo Employee Reviews

Na
N/A (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 16, 2018
I am very happy with Masimo which is a great company with the great people and great culture. You may work harder here, but you will also enjoy life here. Technology cafe is the high light!
Great Place to Work
Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 2, 2018
My manager was excellent. The manager served as a very knowledgeable mentor and advisor that helped challenge my skills and improve as a professional. The most difficult part of the role was gaining buy-in and time from key stakeholders from other departments. However, I understand that my projects were probably not as high a priority for others. I enjoyed the company culture the most. People regularly went out to play sports or pursue hobbies/activities during their lunch break. It was okay to take a longer lunch break as long as the assigned work was completed. The flexible hours made work much more enjoyable.
Pros
Lunch n' Learns, Interaction with Executives, Product Workshops
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masimo. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight