Masis Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Only an “OK” company to work for
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conley, GADecember 11, 2018
Masis tries to treat their employees like family, but you truly are “out of sight, out of mind”. It does no good to tell your direct reports that you are feeling “burned out”. It does not matter to then that you work 7 days a week (even though you have 2 scheduled days off). It does not matter that you are the only person doing all of the work of management (and NOT getting management pay), and those working with you are doing ONLY enough to get by, coming and going as they please, not taking the job or their tasks seriously...and without consequence.
Pros
Tries to treat you like family, but that doesn’t last long
Cons
Poor management, poor client accounts, working excessive days and no relief
Branch manager will run you away
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 22, 2018
Until Masis realizes the branch manager in Savannah is the reason for such a high turnover, they will not have a steady team.
The branch manager is a micromanager who constantly berates and screams at the office employees. She is manipulative and will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. She loves to use the excuse of English not being her first language to get away with being nasty to others. Until she is released from the position or is given HEAVY management courses, Masis in Savannah will continue to lose recruiters.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Branch manager
A lot discrimination
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 10, 2018
they treat immigrants who are looking for a job poorly and their clients often demand people from certain places and their color. These employment agencies have no respect for those poor people who are begging for a job even knowing that what they pay is a shame, but as those people are in need they end up accepting and submissive humiliations.
Rustic crust position
Rustic crust (Former Employee) –  Pitsfield n.hSeptember 11, 2018
If your applying for rustic crust STAY AWAY!!! The whole ad was a lie! They want u working 6 days a week 60 hours a week for 9.00 an hour. You can bet massis and rustic crust bosses don't live on 9.00 an hour. Its a slave company . they should be ashamed of themselves!!
Cons
They treated me really good and i enjoyed working for them
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 5, 2018
The work differed depending on the day some days was very hectic while others were slow and relaxed. The jobs at this agency taught me a lot of new things such as wrapping boxes, opening boxes, loading trucks, unloading trucks and many more. In my opinion i didn't really find anything hard to me mainly because the people there were really helpful and they trained me really well. i really learning new thing and being able to help companies get closer to their goal.
Pros
They gave paid lunch, and are really helpful
Fast paced, exciting job place
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCMay 4, 2018
Masis was extremely competitive, even within its staff. Not many previous employees had good things to say about the company as a whole. I'm surprised the position I held was even satisfying the client we were staffing to start with.
Pros
Interacting with wide varirties of people
Cons
Never could get away from work. Phone was always going off
worst place to work horrible management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mountville, PAApril 21, 2018
when i started in lancaster pa i thought i was starting in york pa. at first they worked with my availability than chose to tell me i needed to be there when they said or leave. i left. i refuse to be put in bs situations with management that can not keep their word to me.and the gentleman who was in charge of masis is a pathelogical liar
Pros
Cons
awful ways of treating people
Humble and a good worker
pitney Bowes (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 7, 2018
I’m a very respectful person and I like to help others I always stretch before I start working and I focus more on my work than others . I like to keep my area clean
Meh
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 9, 2018
I didn't work for very long with them and I also knew a few of the managers really well. I don't know if my experience with them is an adequeate assessment of the company.
Pros
It's work and they usually pay fairly
Cons
Mostly warehouse work
poor
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAAugust 9, 2018
Poor management did not speak English well. Was a temporary job and often switched you around to different jobs. Job security was not in there best interest to there employees.
Pros
Cons
did not speak good english
fun great workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 4, 2018
great environment great people fair pay respectful and understanding agency I learned to work as a team player worked at a fast pace for 8 hours a day
Productive and fun workplace but very cold!!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Clayton County, GAMarch 30, 2018
This company is a small nice company with great opportunities, and great workers. I worked well with others and all the leads loved me because they said that I worked quickly and neat. But the temperatures in the warehouse was very cold, from about 30 to below.
Pros
45 minute lunch break
Cons
Cold temperatures
Employment
National Auto Dealers Pomfret, Ct. Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pomfret, CTJuly 3, 2018
Management is good, They will help you to find a job.
No benefits.
Location is good, They will return your calls.
Overall they are not a bad company to work for.
good
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 14, 2018
This company i like to work for. I love what i do as my job. I like my atmosphere. I like my manager. I like the people i work with. I like the agency.
great placement
Driver (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAJune 13, 2018
Great jobs for people doing an aggressive job search. This company works with alot of companies to get people temporary and permanent jobs. Also they provide all shifts.
Decent quiet relaxed
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAMay 2, 2018
decent quiet relaxed most of the workers are all cool with eachother and I feel like I would have never left if it wasn't for my freind getting us fired
Pros
Decent breaks
Cons
Short breaks
not available
Contract Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 20, 2018
Job environment was unsafe hazardous materials. no further comments. safety hazard throughout the facility. Was not cooperative and supplying proper protection for employees.
Service Manager
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 16, 2018
Best STAFFING Agency I have ever worked with. MASIS has many clients foe candidates and people to place to work. Very professional and great people internally. I would recommend MASIS to anyone who is looking for a job if is a temporary or permanent position you are looking for, MASIS is the Solution!!!
Pros
Growth Oppurtunity
Cons
None that i can think of.
Excellent Employment Service
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Milford, NHJanuary 22, 2018
Very good Employment Services Company. Supervisor/Representative is highly efficient and extremely professional. Handles all matters of employment with complete competency in a industry with constant turnover.
Pros
Quick temp to hire possibilities.
Cons
N/a
Productive, Fun great co works
Temp (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 10, 2018
Had a lot of fun meet new people and learned a lot about work life and social life balance, Learned Forklift operations and handling building materials
Pros
breaks and lunch, co workers weekends off
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masis Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight