Masonicare Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse Case Manager in East Hartford, CT

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Masonicare selected this as a representative review
Loved this place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTDecember 23, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Masonicare. The staff on my floor were team players and very helpful when needed. I would go back in a heartbeat. I worked with the geriatric psychiatric population and there was never a dull moment.
No Work/Life Balance
RN case manager homecare (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTFebruary 1, 2019
horrible place to work all you do is chart on your time off Productivity is unrealistic and promotes poor patient care Stress level is very high
No work life balance
Pros
Cons
everything
Excellent managers
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJune 6, 2016
The other nurses were great to work with and willing share their knowledge. No back-biting here. Good structure for learning the ropes, not thrown to the wolves. Two visits per day once you are on your own for 1-2 weeks, then three visits per day for 2 weeks, working up to 5 visits per day. Then OASIS training. They really want you to succeed.
Pros
Co-Workers, Managers, Self-Scheduling