Masonicare Employee Review

Good work/life balance.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTOctober 9, 2018
Needs more advancement within the nursing education and empowering nurses at the bedside to bring evidence based practice and advance clinical skills within the hospital units. Management should listen to staff at the microsystem level because improvements at this level will enhance patient care and safety which will improve patient outcomes and also make staff happy.

Other Masonicare Employee Reviews

nice facility
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJune 23, 2019
I like working here but new management makes it hard to like it here sometimes,..not to mention few cry baby coworkers that don't get along with you and gossip about everybody.
We the worker's
Schedule Coordinator / Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 29, 2019
I work 40 hour walk for my company. Every year we have a new supervisor and are subject to how they want to change n do things with total disregard as to the staff n residents. They have refuse to change my day off even with medical letter that am anemic and my sleep is not convenient for me base on my schedule. It also.has hindered me from going to church as I get off sabbath mornings because I hv to wrk every Friday night. Both fulltime night aide is force to work every Friday nite. Am told I can drop my fri nite or resign my full time position. This is after serving them for over 5 years and I can't switch my day off as per my own convenience. I still work here but actively looking for a different company to work for that will value me. Unfair unprofessional and unkind.
Pros
my client's appreciation
Cons
Staff/management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masonicare. Our community is ready to answer.