Masonicare Employee Review

eveining supervisor was great
Professional Nurse (Former Employee) –  Newtown, CTSeptember 10, 2017
Had a great support staff. Very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Compassionate and caring co-workers. Located in a very quiet and serene piece of property.
Pros
great staff
Cons
benefits

Other Masonicare Employee Reviews

Stressful work environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 13, 2019
Always booked for more pts than can be seen in a day especially with geographical area served. Felt my license was always on the line. Felt bad for pts because most had to continually be rescheduled so new pts will be seen. Awful
We the worker's
Schedule Coordinator / Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 29, 2019
I work 40 hour walk for my company. Every year we have a new supervisor and are subject to how they want to change n do things with total disregard as to the staff n residents. They have refuse to change my day off even with medical letter that am anemic and my sleep is not convenient for me base on my schedule. It also.has hindered me from going to church as I get off sabbath mornings because I hv to wrk every Friday night. Both fulltime night aide is force to work every Friday nite. Am told I can drop my fri nite or resign my full time position. This is after serving them for over 5 years and I can't switch my day off as per my own convenience. I still work here but actively looking for a different company to work for that will value me. Unfair unprofessional and unkind.
Pros
my client's appreciation
Cons
Staff/management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masonicare. Our community is ready to answer.